Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 22nd, 2008, 06:45 AM

MattMan5 has disabled reputation
Counter Strike?

I was Playing with my friends a few days ago and his Obseddian Guards were attacking my Tagawa Samurai Archers and i wasn't sure what counter strike is this was probably a thread before and was just wondering

If your to slow lifes gonna get get you down
Old March 22nd, 2008, 06:56 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This is an excellent thread to post such questions.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Actually, rdhight is being a bit light-hearted with you, MattMan5.
This would be a better thread.

You'll see, on the card, that if someone is adjacent to you and attacks you with a normal attack (not a special attack or ability), and you roll more shields than they rolled skulls, then your excess shields (shields - skulls = excess shields) count as wounds to the attacker. This does not apply, however, to other samurai figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's