Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 19th, 2009, 10:19 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: hi im new!!!

w3n r w3 g3771ng t3h g3n3rals i think th3yd be c00l

:P
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post

your rong pirates r better i like pirates their cool
Old October 20th, 2009, 06:56 AM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post

your rong pirates r better i like pirates their cool
or lik maybe t3h g3n3rals r pirits? tat wood b3 t3h 1337ness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old October 20th, 2009, 09:26 AM

Hoser is surprisingly tart

Since I'm in a trolling mood (I refuse to type l33t though)...

Ninjas > Pirates

Recommended Traders: Worseley, podymfd, Rocktroll

I like to think of this as less of a trade and more as begging.
Old October 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM

jotun7 Woo who?

Woa, so many pirates on the website!

But to take this all seriously, there should be pirates. That would be cool, like all in their weird hats, swords, a pirate squad and a pirate captain! I'm not a pirate lover, but it would be good for HeroScape.

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old October 20th, 2009, 02:56 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm only going to say this once to everyone:

Stop polluting my thread with actual substance, reasoned debate, and impassioned argument. This thread was created for much less noble purposes. In fact, its arguable whether it ever had a purpose to begin with.

Old October 20th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Liek, hwo du i bete Q9?/??/?//?? he is liek supa inv1nc1ble!!!111!!!1Shift+1! lolz rofl

and wen r tey gona mke P1r4t3s?
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:09 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
I lol'd. It had a little of everything - speling erors, terrible grammar, misconceptions, gross exaggerations, and a question that really doesn't need to be asked!
Haha sorry Warlord, I just have to point out the irony. I really hope you did that on purpose.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
I lol'd. It had a little of everything - speling erors, terrible grammar, misconceptions, gross exaggerations, and a question that really doesn't need to be asked!
Haha sorry Warlord, I just have to point out the irony. I really hope you did that on purpose.
Yeah, I did do that on purpose. Cause, I mean, I no hao to spel. Hoo dusn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post

Stop polluting my thread with actual substance, reasoned debate, and impassioned argument. This thread was created for much less noble purposes. In fact, its arguable whether it ever had a purpose to begin with.

It's kinda funny - normally the opposite happens. A thread will start with a purpose...usually, and by the third page it has degraded into random conversation. This one started with no purpose whatsoever and we somehow gave it a purpose.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; October 20th, 2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spite, I believe you have the wrong formatting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b post 1
hi im new!!!! wut du u guyss think of the dethwockers i like their AWESOME defense they kick butt around my gaming group the olny probem is there won live, but its only miner. anyways, i searched for "n00b post on dethwockers w/ bad gramer" and nothin cam up,
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b post 2
i just wanted to add that i like shades to cuz they can take the person ur versings wariors
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b post 3
sum ppl sed some meen things 2 me. they said i was "duble posting" and "not using proppr grammer" they r rely mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b post 4
whoa sumun sed i shude keep my negrep, (wutever that si ) privite i think that scapers shud be nice to ech other and help out
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b post 5
theirs this guy with anuther guy playing a gitar next to his name. he said that "evn though im new, the search function isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b post 6
i just got a mesage that sed ill get band and it sucks. did i do something rong?
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM

Hoser is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post

Does that mean I can try insulting? I've always wanted to try insulting. Please, don't take this personally, but please let me try it out on you... ahem...

Ur dum...

How'd I do? I even tried to say it like a noob. Oh, I'm so embarrassed now; I shall hide back in the shadows.

Recommended Traders: Worseley, podymfd, Rocktroll

I like to think of this as less of a trade and more as begging.
Old October 20th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
Does that mean I can try insulting? I've always wanted to try insulting. Please, don't take this personally, but please let me try it out on you... ahem...

Ur dum...

How'd I do? I even tried to say it like a noob. Oh, I'm so embarrassed now; I shall hide back in the shadows.
no u

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion