Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 23rd, 2007, 11:30 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
SE Michigan Heroscape May 5th! Results Page 3

Last updated 5/5

The May Tournament will be on May 5th. This will be a crazy day at the store so our space will be limited. The maximum number of people we can have is 12. That's one dozen. If you register, please show up as there will be a waiting list. If you register and then find that you cannot make it, then let me know ASAP.

The tourney will start at 1:00. I will be there at 11:00 to set up maps. After the maps are set up there will be "free play" until the tourney starts. This is to allow for new people to get to know each other and for people to become familiar with the maps. I do not know what maps I will pick, but you can be sure that there will be 24 hex starting zones.

Fun 4 All Comics and Games
2742 Washtenaw Ave.
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Yahoo! Map

Let me know if you are off the list and need to be on or if you are on the list and need to be off. Also please let me know if you will be bringing any other players who are not members of the board. Thanks!

Registered Players
1. Damja
2. Draconius
3. Redic
4. PIKACHU
5. Kevin V (dynamocylclone)
6. Vox
7. Grandma PIKACHU
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?

Waiting List

Tourney Rules

Entry fee
$5 If you were not there in the past
$5 If you have been there previously and bring someone new.
$10 If you were there last time and don't bring in any new people.

There is no prize requirement this time. If you wish to bring something as a donation you may do so, but it is not necessary.

The money will go towards in strore credit at Fun 4 All. Last time we gave away over $100 between 2 prizes. I foresee three or 4 this time.

Format
-Swiss style tournament.
-Each game will last up to 45 minutes. When time is up, players must finish the current round quickly.
-The winner of the game will be determined by who has the most points on the battle field at the end of the time limit if necessary.
-Points for squads will be found by dividing the point value of the card rounding decimals. For example, if you have 2 Marro warriors left when time expires you would count that as 25 points. For one unit you would earn 13 points.

-Heroes will be worth full points. In the event of a tie, heroes point values will be prorated bast on the percentage of Life they have left.

Scoring
-3 SKULLS for a win by annhilation, 2 SKULLS for a win by point, and 1 SKULL for a tie.
-Win/Loss/Time Record takes precedence over points
-The total point differential will break ties for seeding of rounds for players with the same number of SKULLS.

Prizes

If you are planning on bringing something for the table let me know so I can add it to the list.

A Championship Trophy This trophy that is displayed at Fun 4 All to promote the game and generate interest.
Mimring repaint from Redic
Wave 6 Archers & Kyrie (me wanty)
In store Credit to host store

we will still have the travelling...
yet to be officially named "Dice Tower of d20 Futility" currently in the possesion of Draconious (which may or may not be ready in time.)

Army

-Each player is responsible for bringing a 500 point army, order markers, dice, and wound markers (you may want to mark your figures.)
-No customs or proxies (repaints of official figures to create exclusives are ok.)
-No sideboarding.
-Starting zones will be 24 hexes. If your army does not fit - too bad!

Maps

Scenarios
-All games will be a deathmatch.

Set Up
I will need some help setting up maps and will need some people to bring in terrain. I will have 3 (maybe 4) maps worth of terrain, but we will need more. Set Up will take place at 11:00 before the start of the tourney. Let me know if you can help with this.

That's it for now. More to come!

View Our Sponsor Pages!

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old April 23rd, 2007, 11:40 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
back to 500? bah, now I cannot test a 510 army lol...
I will try to be there. not like I have anything better to do.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:39 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
By the way Draconious, if the tower isn't ready yet, don't worry about bringing it yet.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:51 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Well I was going to put something electronic in it... as I said.. stupid lol. So I am trying to think of something more practical... I was trying to make it uglier... the foam board made it look too good.

I came up with a better 500 pnt army... should be better than the last army at least .

And maps... click my maps link in my sig... a few that I made that I believe are worthy for this smaller tourney... and I would like opinions on them when tourney is over, if they suck or were good...
Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:32 PM

redic_rogue_07 has disabled reputation

put me on the list. (please)

I can help with board set up. (i do not have a bridge expansion)

and a friend of mine would like to play but only if there is an opening. so put him at the bottom of the list and bump him off if it gets full. ( His name is John )

I will be bringing a Mimring repaint, and a wave 6 Archers and Kyrie (NIB)for the prize pool. (I will be posting a pic of mim as soon as i can figure out how.)
Old April 23rd, 2007, 08:48 PM

redic_rogue_07 has disabled reputation

I have a request regarding the maps. Can there not be as many pro-ranged maps this time?
Old April 24th, 2007, 11:32 AM

waycoolsuperdude is surprisingly tart
Sorry, I will definitely NOT be able to make it May 5th. =( Stupid responsibilities... Late May or June would be better. Keep me in mind for aything else.
Old April 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM

monte_kev Woo who?
sounds good. still need to check but I think I can do it.
I'll check with geoff as well.

now what to bring so I don't get last again...
Old April 24th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Sorry man, I dont know what happened, that was a solid group you had with the blast/glad combo. Maybe it was sudema taking too big a chunk out of your army? You should go orcs, Krug and Mimring, arrow gruts and swogs.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 24th, 2007, 03:19 PM

monte_kev Woo who?
honestly my dice. granted the mind shackle build was a fun list...and of course the dice will fail at rolling 19s/20s

but this time, I went in with a good plan perfected it to a deadly precision the night before...must have rolled all my good rolls.

during the tourny I missed 2 rolls with suduma on samuri only needed 7's, and I swear I rerley defended an attack.... kept coming up 1 shield short.

this time I am looking at defense and no D20 abilities.
Old April 24th, 2007, 09:24 PM

PIKACHU has disabled reputation
re

Sure count me in. No restrictoins on army (execpt for the 500 pt restriction) should be interesting...

-PIKACHU-

Old April 24th, 2007, 09:24 PM

PIKACHU has disabled reputation
re

Sure count me in. No restrictoins on army (execpt for the 500 pt restriction) should be interesting...

-PIKACHU-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events