Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 15th, 2009, 10:34 PM

felnar is surprisingly tart
Re: "Friendly" or "You Control" -- The Defin

Agent Skahen has a typo in this list
Should be "figure" not "agent"

Thank you to the compilers
Old April 15th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by felnar View Post
Agent Skahen has a typo in this list
Should be "figure" not "agent"

Thank you to the compilers
Exactly right...thanks for the correction. It has been made.
<RR>
Old May 25th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Friendly

Utgar
Tul-Bak-Ra - Teleport Reinforcements - "one friendly Marro Squad figure"

Aquilla
Brave Arrow - Scout Melee Attack Enhancement - "All friendly Scouts"

You control

Aquilla
Mohican River Tribe - War Cry - "one Unique Tribesman Hero you control"
Axegrinders of Burning Forge - Dwarven Strategic Bonding - "any Dwarf Hero you control"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; May 28th, 2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Edited for Dwarves.
Old August 26th, 2010, 06:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Rev - you up for editing for D&D? I can't expect you to do so since I am too lazy to create the formatted post that you can cut and paste. Maybe someone else will.

Also, some figs do not mention anything about control but I would label under friendly or put a new category as "all". I.E. Rhogar Dragonspine and Kelda can be used on anyone, Ana Karithon only on "you control". An updated list would especially help when drafting for multi-player dungeon crawls.
Old August 26th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I need to update this...but it's going to be after Christmas before I get the time. <sigh>
Old November 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Yeah, I need to update this...but it's going to be after Christmas before I get the time. <sigh>
It is almost 1 year. Maybe if I get some time I will help by listing the Wave 10-13 units.

In addition to figures with a power that specifically lists "friendly" figures, this list should also have units that can be used on anyone but are particularly helpful in team games.
Of the top of my head and a quick run through battleplan, add:
Kelda - Healing
Greater Ice Elemental - Ice Cold
Jotun - Throw
Shurrak - Knockback
Fin, Thorgrim, Eldgrimm - Spirits
Mika Connour - Blend Into Shadow
Tandros Kreel - Combat Challenge
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior - Spear of Summoning
Werewolf Lord - Lycanthropy & Moon Frenzy
Mind Flayer Mastermind - Enslave 17
Doctor Doom - Mind Exchange 17
Gladiatrons - Cyberclaw
Major X17 - Cyberclaw
Heirloom - Mage Hand

Maybe a new list of "Figures whose powers can help teammates" needs to be created as that is ultimately what I am going for.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Wait, zombies can use other people's zombies?!

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's