Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 3rd, 2021, 08:42 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Heard this guy shows up in Falcon & The Winter Soldier, so wrote up a design for his comic appearance.

Quote:

NAME = BATTLESTAR
SECRET IDENTITY = LEMAR HOSKINS

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170~

BORN FIGHTER

After attacking an adjacent figure with Battlestar’s normal attack, if you did not reveal an Order Marker on this card this turn, he may attack one additional time.

COORDINATED COUNTER
After a figure you control wounds an opposing figure adjacent to Battlestar during your opponent’s turn, that figure receives one additional wound.

ADAMANTIUM ALLOY DEFENSE
Battlestar’s defense number and defense rolls cannot be subtracted from or reduced by any special power.
BORN FIGHTER : I remember reading something where he said he's a lot better at following orders than he is at leading, so I figured a melee version of Trigger Man would work for that.

COORDINATED COUNTER : He's friends with U.S. Agent, so this gives them some light synergy with his counter.

ADAMANTIUM ALLOY DEFENSE : He runs around with an adamantium shield, so this power is akin to Ultron's Adamantium Tough.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, definitely worth scouring the index to make sure none of those powers are mechanical resues with new names.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:11 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I checked for Born Fighter and it looks like it was in the clear, but didn't check the other two. I'll thumb through the index in a bit.
Old August 4th, 2021, 12:42 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thought I'd post my first design, Cammy! Would like to whittle through all the remaining Street Fighter clix eventually, maybe even a few mods like Poison too.

Quote:

NAME = CAMMY
SECRET IDENTITY = CAMMY WHITE

SPECIES = CLONE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 140?

SHADALOO DOLL
Cammy can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If you control M. Bison, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.

SPIRAL ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Before attacking, move Cammy up to 3 spaces in a straight line. After moving, choose a figure adjacent to Cammy. Roll attack dice against the chosen figure and each figure Cammy moved through. Roll for each attack separately. Cammy must attack all figures she moved through, and may attack them even if she is engaged with a different figure.

AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
If an opponent's figure attacks Cammy and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, Cammy takes no damage and you may immediately move Cammy up to 2 spaces. If Cammy ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, that figure receives 1 wound. Cammy will not take any leaving engagement attacks when using Axle Spin Knuckle.

Last edited by Skinderella; August 11th, 2021 at 11:12 AM.
Old August 4th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
I think we may be moving away from Clone?
I think Driven is somewhat for Bruce Waynes?

I would up the move on the SA so she can move through more than one figure potentially.
Old August 4th, 2021, 02:05 PM

Dig it! Here's the only thing I'd change :

Quote:
SHADALOO DOLL
If you control M. Bison, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.
Assassin doesn't help Bison at all, but Enforcer lets them bond. 3 move on Spiral Arrow sounds good too.
Old August 4th, 2021, 02:42 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool.
I think we may be moving away from Clone?
I think Driven is somewhat for Bruce Waynes?
Is C3G moving away from Clone or has Street Fighter been moving away from that? Either way I'm happy just making her a Human. And I'll remove Driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Quote:
SHADALOO DOLL
If you control M. Bison, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.
Assassin doesn't help Bison at all, but Enforcer lets them bond. 3 move on Spiral Arrow sounds good too.
I had Assassin down because from reading around, her and the other shadaloo dolls were more assassins than enforcers, like the grandmasters. Came across to me like she's an assassin in a similar vein as X-23 is: no longer one, but still uses the techniques etc she learned when she was one.
What about giving her both, that way she can work in either:
SHADALOO DOLL
If you control M. Bison, or if you do not control any Agent or Soldier Heroes, Cammy has the classes of Enforcer and Assassin instead of what is listed on this card.
Old August 4th, 2021, 02:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I’d just go straight Enforcer. Assassin makes some sense, but Enforcer is going to be the one that gets her thematic play.

I think there’s general discontent with Clone as a species, but it’s an established part of our game with existing synergies. Don’t know why we’d move away from it at this point.
Old August 4th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, not sure exactly on Clone or Driven, hence the question marks.
Old August 4th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

On Battlestar, I’ll toss a hint out that I’m planning to do a new US Agent as my next design. We could maybe coordinate together so they’d make a cool pair, but I also dig him working well with the first Walker.
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

As Chief Grumbler About the Clone Species, I'm not moving to get rid of it.

I think Spiral Arrow only netting 2 spaces and replacing her normal move, for an attack of 4, is pretty underwhelming. Needs a little more juice.
Old August 4th, 2021, 05:32 PM

How about adding Phantom Walk to Shadaloo Doll to keep an assassiny feel and then removing "Instead of moving and attacking normally" for Spiral Arrow?

SHADALOO DOLL
Cammy can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If you control M. Bison, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.

SPIRAL ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Before attacking, move Cammy up to 3 spaces in a straight line. After moving, choose a figure adjacent to Cammy. Roll attack dice against the chosen figure and each figure Cammy moved through. Roll for each attack separately. Cammy must attack all figures she moved through, and may attack them even if she is engaged with a different figure.

As for Clone I'm not fussed either way. None of the synergies are thematic for her and from what I can gather, the clone aspect isn't really explored much beyond it being mentioned that she is one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy