Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 13th, 2010, 10:41 PM

darthlurker has disabled reputation
I need help finding Aquilla's Alliance!

This one got away from me...the only one! Literally, I've managed to get every other piece (well, except Agent Skahen, but I'm figuring she'll come back as a reprint soon) except the AA pack! Now I see they're going for outrageous amounts online. So if anyone can help...

1) I don't care if they're used, as we want them for actual gameplay. But I would hope they'd be in decent shape, with the original cards.

2) I probably don't have too much for trade, except I do have extras of Ornak and Sir Gilbert, plus I've got some other Master Set figures, and a lot of terrain I could throw in. Plus, I've got a ton of bits (wound markers, dice, glyphs, etc).

3) I'd be willing to toss in some cash to even it up.

So please, help me out Heroscapers...you're my only hope!
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I need help finding Aquilla's Alliance!

Check out Housemouse.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:36 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Check out Housemouse.
He said that he didn't want to pay an outrageous amount online. And I'd say a ~500% increase in price is a bit extreme.
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:
Check out Housemouse.
He said that he didn't want to pay an outrageous amount online. And I'd say a ~500% increase in price is a bit extreme.
Guess it's a good thing I didn't charge him a finder's fee then. I didn't know how much was outrageous for him, so I pointed him there to start.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:50 PM

darthlurker has disabled reputation

With all due respect to House Mouse Games, whom I've ordered (happily) from before...that is an extremely outrageous price.

AND NOW I OWE XRAINE A FINDER'S FEE ON TOP OF IT!

But, seriously, thanks for the starting point. If I can't find it to buy reasonably (which is looking more and more unlikely), then I'm hoping maybe to be able to trade for it (which is why I listed some of the stuff I had).
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:21 AM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:
Check out Housemouse.
Its actually ONLY about a 400% increase in price. Which is still an outrageous amount.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:22 AM

Grimfang Woo who?

Maybe they'll reprint Aquilla's Alliance sometime in the far future ? God I hope so...
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:02 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Check out Housemouse.
Oh my.... I just peed a little

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:24 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranoobu View Post
Quote:
Check out Housemouse.
Oh my.... I just peed a little
It's worse on Ebay.
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:33 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seriously? Almost ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (said in Dr. Evil voice) for a few small plastic figures? Do people really pay that much?

I'm new to this but that just seems crazy.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old July 14th, 2010, 06:54 AM

pixlepix Woo who?

Welcome. Here, the flagbearers cost 100$ for a SINGLE figure.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old July 14th, 2010, 07:01 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Welcome. Here, the flagbearers cost 100$ $30-40 for a SINGLE figure with dice bag, dice, and 20-sided die.
Fixed. I do wish they'd reprint Aquilla's Alliance, not having Zelrig kills me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales