Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:39 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Just had a good trade with Arcus. He's new to the trading scene, but I can recommend him wholeheartedly.

Trade list update coming soon. I've got some cool customs to add, including some 4-hex translucent glaciers.

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:05 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

for those Canadians here:
was wandering around looking at other games and came across this site:
http://www.toysonfire.ca/advanced_se...ords=heroscape

sold out of a bunch of stuff, and it seems a bit steep on some things there, but Im not sure what the exchange rate is anymore(has Marvel set listed at 39.99, but I know here it was selling for 29.99 and in lot of places it was selling for 25).

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:01 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

I just had a great trade with pjnormandin. Everything was nicely packaged and in great condition. Highly recommended.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

MegaSilver is a great trader, he was very patient, even when I mixed up a trade and forgot to send him his package. He was more then willing to give me time to correct my error. I would love to trade him again.

Also Phil413ican is a great person to trade with, lots of communication and very friendly trader. Was a blast to trade with.

Don't know if I said it already but also finished a trade with GeneralRolando and would enjoy doing another trade with him, very fast shipping and quick and friendly messages

Last edited by Rocktroll; May 24th, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:50 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

My sons B-day is coming up in a few months and I want to make him a table to play with his Halo Mega bloks. The plan is for a modular table that he can set up various maps on and take apart, much like heroscape!

So I am in need of:

Mega Blok base plates that look like land pieces from various older expansions.

Building pieces that you might find in a halo map, castle walls, land walls, tree bases etc

I would also consider some newer halo mega blok sets though

In exchange I offer:

Items from my store, you can find them here if you are unfamiliar. EBAY STORE

I may also offer cash

Feel free to pm me what you have and what you feel is fair exchange.

Thanks
Leif
Old May 25th, 2011, 06:40 AM

patstoddard has disabled reputation

I am looking to BUY all heroscape things with CASH MONEY. If you are interested PM me or email me at patstoddard@yahoo.com . I've done this before and always have done well with respected members of this board!
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post

Just finished a trade with Rich10. Unfortunately the cards arrived badly damaged either from poor packaging or negligence. After a few Pm's it seems he cannot help me any further. Although he did complete his end of the deal, i would caution all that trade with him.
It looks like the transaction above was an anomaly, because I just completed a trade with Rich10 and everything arrived well packaged and in pristine condition. I would not hesitate to trade with him in the future.

G-O
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:10 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Removed => Please, see my latest trade post.

Last edited by Vydar; June 18th, 2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 25th, 2011, 01:05 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker

Is anybody interested in trading a Master Woo for some non-HeroScape boardgames? I've got a number of games in my trade list on BoardGameGeek - see here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collect...boardgame&ff=1

But I'd also consider trading other stuff from my collection:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collect...boardgame&ff=1

I don't post here frequently, but I have traded here previously with Gypsy and Onacara, and assume they would vouch for me.
Old May 25th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I can also vouch for Sphere. I'd trust him (too bad I don't have an extra Woo...).
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Just completed a good trade with Lefton4ya. Would do it again if I had more of what he wanted.

There is still more I want so take a look with the link in my signature. Thx.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread

Last edited by Arcus; May 25th, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:53 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just received a trade from JoutnFAN77. He is definitely reliable, and I would recommend trading with him.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online