Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Started working at Gamestop this week. Picked up Forza 4, NCAA 12, Darksiders 2, and GTA IV with Liberty Cities. Unfortunately I am an Assistant Manager at Gamestop and Finish Line, I am going to school full-time, and getting married in 3 weeks, so the game I am currently playing is no game at all...
Congrats on getting married, but I've read articles that Gamestop is one of the worst companies to be employed at based on numerous factors. Hopefully the place you're working at will be different.
It wouldn't be as fun as you'd think at an associate level. As an Assistant Manager, at least in my district, they take pretty good care of me. My pay is competitive. I started as a Senior Game Advisor and was moved to AM within a month. They seem genuinely excited to have me and have jumped through hurdles to get me there (such as time off for the wedding and school) PTO accrual is higher than it is at Finish Line, plus they offer pretty good Tuition Reimbursement so I am not paying very much for school. Overall, when I compare my two jobs, I am much more thrilled with Gamestop. It isn't as glorious as everyone thinks, but, at least in my district, it isn't this corporate powerhouse who will do anything to milk another dollar out of anyone. Gamestop's always treated me pretty well as a customer, and so far, they've treated me better than any other job I've had as an employee. I'm pretty satisfied with them.
I was confused when the mention of GameStop being a horrible place to work was brought up. I have shopped at GameStop numerous times, and the employees honestly always look happy to be there. At least around here, GameStop is a great friendly place to shop for games and get suggestions.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 28th, 2012, 08:46 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

New Super Mario Bros 2
Old August 28th, 2012, 08:01 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I enjoy modding for the PC Version of New Vegas. It's pretty fun but it sucks all my time away! lol
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:33 AM
has been BANNED

Spencerr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Well...... its really a good idea to know about the playing status of our friends here.

hmm... I am playing StarCraft II on my Mac OS and enjoying it well.
Have fun friends !!!
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:15 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For those of you who got Guild Wars 2, how are you liking it so far? I'm still on the fence with this one. Does it seem to shy away from the average MMO?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:11 AM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
For those of you who got Guild Wars 2, how are you liking it so far? I'm still on the fence with this one. Does it seem to shy away from the average MMO?
I got guild wars 2 with the three day head start and haven't played any other video game since. I love it. It aims at getting rid of the tank/healer /dps model and does that fairly well, at least as far as I've gotten in the game. It has no subscription but relies on microtransactions, but you can get the required currency by trading in game money for it or vice versa. I played the original guild wars since about 6 months after release and so far am not dissapointes at all by he sequel.
Old August 31st, 2012, 03:52 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I am liking it a lot and it does have one of the smoothest launches I've ever seen from an online game. The UI feels a lot cleaner and smoother and I really enjoy the World Combat systems as well. Great game and as a 4 year WoW player I can say that I enjoy GW2 a lot more (something I could not say for SW:ToR)

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Astron Belt
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey all, anybody have a copy of Halo: Combat Evolved or Halo 2 PC they'd trade or sell to me?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

O.O This is cool. The dev also mentions Heroscape, which is always a good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKQD...eature=g-all-u

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:48 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Been playing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and really enjoying it. The new zones are beautiful and there is a ton to do. Just having a good time slowly leveling and taking in all of the scenery.

Also playing some Torchlight 2. A great, great dungeon crawler with tons of great loot

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 3rd, 2012, 11:39 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Haven't had a huge amount of time to play of late, but when I do get the chance, it's usually been League of Legends or Morrowind.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games