Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 13th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

My latest pulp adventure, Savage Land, is due to be published in another month or so. I already got paid, so I don't mind the wait. It was purchased by Dark City Games.

My games published by them so far are: Sunset at Silver Creek (a Western), Deceit and Betrayal (a sci-fi adventure), Upon the Wind (fantasy), Terrors of the Night (fantasy; I wrote one of the three chapters) and Savage Land.

Old October 14th, 2020, 07:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice little run there. Well done.
Old October 14th, 2020, 12:12 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

I have never been good at tooting my own horn.

I am about to release my sixth book detailing the adventures of the 47th Roman Legion.

It’s an alternate history set in an alternate world- the Roman details are factual, sometimes deeply researched, but there are also orcs, elves, dwarves and other creatures. I have of course been inspired by Scape.

There are three stand alone novels:
Stickmen, about a group of Librators, who operate Roman scorpions (field artillery)
Luka, about a recruiting mission gone awry when faced with so called ‘monsters’ (orcs, elves, etc)]
The Sun Never Shines in Tertonia, (soon to be released) about a squad from the 47th in a Pompeii like eruption and disaster.

The war with Astibul Series chronicles the unlikely conflict of Rome with a small neighbouring Kingdom in the books:
Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:
http:////www.amazon.com/I-Sylvano/e/...t_pop_ebooks_1

Toot!
Old October 14th, 2020, 01:18 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Sounds cool.
Old October 14th, 2020, 05:19 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvano the Wasabus View Post

I am about to release my sixth book detailing the adventures of the 47th Roman Legion.

It’s an alternate history set in an alternate world- the Roman details are factual, sometimes deeply researched, but there are also orcs, elves, dwarves and other creatures. I have of course been inspired by Scape.

Stickmen, about a group of Librators, who operate Roman scorpions (field artillery)
Luka, about a recruiting mission gone awry when faced with so called ‘monsters’ (orcs, elves, etc)]
The Sun Never Shines in Tertonia, (soon to be released) about a squad from the 47th in a Pompeii like eruption and disaster.

The war with Astibul Series chronicles the unlikely conflict of Rome with a small neighbouring Kingdom in the books:
Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:

Toot!

Great!!!

Old February 10th, 2021, 07:15 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvano the Wasabus View Post

Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:

Toot!
WOW...... What fun concepts! Like bacon, Romans make anything better!
Old February 10th, 2021, 08:09 PM

The publication of my pulp adventure has been put on hold; the company wants to focus on publishing fantasy adventures to the exclusion of the other genres (not a problem; I already got paid for the pulp adventure). They are currently looking at my latest fantasy adventure and I feel confident that they will buy it too.

Old March 6th, 2021, 08:35 PM

I created a press kit for myself. It's a work in progress. I'll be adding more links and photos as I go.

And the guys at Dark City Games are in the process of working with me on final editing for my latest fantasy adventure!

Old September 22nd, 2021, 08:39 AM

I wrote a collection of short stories here.

Old September 22nd, 2021, 09:09 AM

Very cool. Is that self published?
Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool. Is that self published?
Yes.

Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:12 AM

Cool. Is that a fairly easy process?
My friend has been wanting to put out a poetry book.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books