Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Ravnica Expansion [New Release!]

@Skyver Sweet - thanks for all these! I am super tempted to buy them and play with Magic:Arena, as I haven't played the game by itself in awhile (without combining with Heroscape armies). I wonder if I got a brick of blind boosters (8x4 = 32 miniatures) for <$100 If I would make out better than buying individually, although with randomness and needing some units in unique and some in squads, maybe buying singles online is best. The only thing we need to add now is spell cards: I would prefer a magic player to help with this to try to convert the feel of Magic cards to Heroscape-fused ruleset.

Also make sure to post to Planeswalker-arena.boards.net and BoardGameGeek (I can do if you can't but would rather you take credit/rep)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender