Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 15th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Colorado NHSD Rocky Mountain Rumble 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revloscaper View Post
27 hours 16 minutes
24:31
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:35 AM

Revloscaper is surprisingly tart

24:26
Old October 15th, 2010, 02:02 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Im more worried about my homework ...
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Im more worried about my homework ...
That's what Sunday is for.

18:18
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:48 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

l my homework is due sunday so not really
Old October 15th, 2010, 07:30 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I know i have been out of the loop. Do you want me to bring any maps. Looks like there are only 8 for 20 people. I can bring doubles of the ones we have.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old October 15th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I know i have been out of the loop. Do you want me to bring any maps. Looks like there are only 8 for 20 people. I can bring doubles of the ones we have.
I think we have 11 maps, should be ok, but 1 or 2 more could be good.

15:21
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:20 PM

12:40!
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Im heading out, will be a little late, will update main page when we get home. Im sure dok will take care of the results though.
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:48 PM

Geryon has disabled reputation

Hope you all had a good time at NHSD, look forward to reports.
I have a hard time attending daytime saturday events unfortunately and had to flake again.

Long live heroscape.
Old October 16th, 2010, 09:50 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Awesome tournament guys! Big congrats to Daniel, too, for taking home the trophy!
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:04 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Here's the results as I've got them:
  1. Daniel 7-1 (Minions of Utgar x5, Marro Warriors)
    wins over cyberclaw16, Wild_Imagination, Chief, Generalrolondo, kpucblek, and Dylan, loss to dok
  2. dok 5-1 (Kurrok, Fire Elemental x9, Raelin RotV, Deathreavers x2)
    Wins over Daniel, Vivaldi, lafleurhero, Troy, and Revloscaper, loss to Elginb
  3. Elginb 5-1 (Silver Surfer, Thorgrim, Eldgrim, Theracus, Marro Warriors, Blade Gruts x2)
    Wins over dok, cyberclaw16, lafleurhero, Troy, and kpucblek, loss to Vivaldi
  4. Vivaldi 5-2 (Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x3, Raelin, Cyprien)
    Wins over Elginb, lafleurhero, Longshot, Revloscaper, and Stryker, loss to dok and chief
  5. cyberclaw16 4-3 (Mogrimm, Axegrinders x2, Heirloom, Sharwin Wildborn, Erevan Sunshadow, Brave Arrow, Isamu)
    Wins over Troy, Revloscaper, Stryker, and Dylan, losses to Daniel, Elginb, and kpucblek
  6. Wild_Imagination 3-2 (4th Mass x2, Fen Hydra, Raelin RotV, Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Deathreavers x1, Heirloom, Isamu)
    Wins over kpucblek, Dylan, and Stryker, losses to Daniel and Generalrolondo
  7. Chief 3-3 (Braxas, Airborne Elite, Axegrinders x2, Phantom Knights x2)
    Wins over Vivaldi, Generalrolondo, and Revloscaper, losses to Daniel, Troy, and Longshot
  8. lafleurhero 3-3 (4th Mass x3, Captain America, Sgt. Drake SotM)
    Wins over Troy, Revloscaper, and Dylan, losses to dok, Elginb, and Vivaldi
  9. Generalrolondo 3-3 (Raelin RotV, Phantom Knights x2, Torin, Shurrak, Heirloom, Isamu)
    Wins over Wild_Imagination, Longshot, and Stryker, losses to Daniel, Chief, and Revloscaper
  10. Troy 3-4 (Ornak, Brunak, Kurrok, Air Elemental x2, Fire Elemental x6)
    Wins over Chief, Longshot, and Stryker, losses to dok, Elginb, cyberclaw16, and lafleurhero
  11. Longshot (Dylan_D) 2-3 (Mogrimm, Othkurik, Tandros Kreel, Erevan Sunshadow, Nerak, Blade Gruts x1, Goblin Cutters x1)
    Wins over Chief and Dylan, losses to Vivaldi, GeneralRolondo, and Troy
  12. kpucblek 1-3 (Captain America, Marcu Decimus Gallus, Roman Legionnaires x3, Airborne Elite, Marcu)
    Win over cyberclaw16, losses to Elginb, Wild_Imagination, and Revloscaper
  13. Revloscaper 3-6 (Raelin RotV, Deathreavers x2, Airborne Elite, Krav Maga Agents, Jotun)
    wins over Generalrolondo, kpucblek, and Stryker, losses to Daniel, dok, Vivaldi, cyberclaw16, Chief, and lafleurhero
  14. Stryker 1-7 (Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Syvarris, James Murphy, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Shaolin Monks)
    Win over Dylan, losses to Daniel, Vivaldi, Ross, Wild_Imagination, Generalrolondo, Troy, Revloscaper
  15. Dylan 0-6 (Iron Golem, Red Wyrmling, Black Wyrmling, Kurrok, Air Elemental, Earth Elemental, Finn, Roman Legionnaires x1, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sahuagin Raider
    Losses to Daniel, cyberclaw16, Wild_Imagination, lafleurhero, Longshot, and Stryker
Welcome to bizarro results land, where #1's only loss is to #2, #2's only loss is to #3, and #3's only loss is to #4.

Last edited by dok; October 18th, 2010 at 04:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day