Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 2nd, 2021, 04:35 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Wildwood Runner

Edited the OP to reflect this.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 7th, 2021, 01:40 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe this model is perfect for printing the wildwood runners
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3728580
Old March 4th, 2022, 03:11 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there anybody that is printing and selling the alternates? I don't have a 3D printer, but am willing to cover cost and a little extra for someone to print some for me.
Old March 4th, 2022, 03:48 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@White Knight may be able to help you with that.
Old March 4th, 2022, 06:46 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Is there anybody that is printing and selling the alternates? I don't have a 3D printer, but am willing to cover cost and a little extra for someone to print some for me.
We scanned the originals too, so I could print those for you if you want. Send me a pm:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5229780
Old October 10th, 2022, 09:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

What's the upper bound on how many of these I might want? What if I wanted to do a 1000 point game? I imagine at some point there's diminishing returns where you want to diversify the army instead of just having more?

EDIT: The .stl file link is broken... Where can I find it now?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 10th, 2022, 09:28 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
What's the upper bound on how many of these I might want? What if I wanted to do a 1000 point game? I imagine at some point there's diminishing returns where you want to diversify the army instead of just having more?

I know that I got it from Trex a while ago. Back then he printed them for me so it was not an STL (At least I think it was Trex).

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 10th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I believe the standard army is 4x Runner, 2x Sentinel, Monarch. You can run 9x Runner, 5x Sentinel, 1x Monarch for 1000 but I think you'd want to diversify your army rather than going that route.

Can't find the .stl but this is one of my favorite proxies & it comes prepainted. https://www.ebay.com/itm/36284509106...Bk9SR9LH08r4YA
Old October 11th, 2022, 06:40 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Quote:

I know that I got it from Trex a while ago. Back then he printed them for me so it was not an STL (At least I think it was Trex).
I did a few batches of them a long time ago and in fdm no less. I would print them in resin if done today. I can see if I have the file on my computer still. I'm not the one who came up with that one particularly. If I can find it I can put it up on my mediafire account.
Old October 11th, 2022, 09:18 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Just read through the wildwood monarch thread and it has quite a bit to say on strategy. https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...t=57047&page=2

If I were running a 1000 point wildwood army I'd probably run at least 200 points of range and I'd run something like Theracus. In that build, 6-7 runners is the absolute maximum:

Examples:
Krav Maga Agents
Major Q10
Marcu Esenwein
Theracus
Wildwood Monarch
Wildwood Runner x6
Wildwood Sentinel x3

Here's one with the maximum amount of runners I could think of. But I'd probably drop 1 for Theracus to carry a Sentinel forward and help with army development. So even then I'd say 7 is the max
Airborne Elite
Kaemon Awa
Wildwood Monarch
Wildwood Runner x8
Wildwood Sentinel x3
Old October 11th, 2022, 10:12 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I wrote a report on army archetypes for the Wildwood faction in the Wildwood Monarch thread. Check that out!

I think there is a point of diminishing returns when it comes to the wildwoods. More is not necessarily better. I run a “light version” of the wildwoods with success. Monarch, 1 sentinel, 3 runners. Then fill with range.

In a 1,000 point game, I would probably cap myself at the traditional 500-ish point army of:

Monarch
Sentinel x2
Runners x 4 or 5

Then I would fill the rest of the army with toolbox squads or heroes. Range, for sure, like in the light version. Perhaps even a tie-down screening squad like Deathreavers.

All of this to say. I don’t think one would ever need to really run more than 1 monarch (duh), 2 sentinels, and 5 runners no matter the point totals.
Old October 11th, 2022, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
I wrote a report on army archetypes for the Wildwood faction in the Wildwood Monarch thread. Check that out!

I think there is a point of diminishing returns when it comes to the wildwoods. More is not necessarily better. I run a “light version” of the wildwoods with success. Monarch, 1 sentinel, 3 runners. Then fill with range.

In a 1,000 point game, I would probably cap myself at the traditional 500-ish point army of:

Monarch
Sentinel x2
Runners x 4 or 5

Then I would fill the rest of the army with toolbox squads or heroes. Range, for sure, like in the light version. Perhaps even a tie-down screening squad like Deathreavers.

All of this to say. I don’t think one would ever need to really run more than 1 monarch (duh), 2 sentinels, and 5 runners no matter the point totals.
Thanks! My 200 points of range post was based on your write up rather than my own actual experience. So glad to hear it from the source himself!

Of the top of my head this was the army I came up with

Cyprien Esenwein
Isamu
Kaemon Awa
Krav Maga Agents
Marcu Esenwein
Marro Warriors
Sonya Esenwein
Wildwood Monarch
Wildwood Runner x4
Wildwood Sentinel x2

Cyprien can fly ahead and clear out whatever will be particularly annoying to the wildwoods. Ofc the budget version is PKs but it's 1000 points! I'm going all in with Cyprien. Then you've got the core wildwood army backed by the range flexibility of Krav & Kaemon. And of course, once the wildwoods are done respawning (if ever) marro warriors are right there to clean up.

A potentially even more annoying version of the same army would be
Cyprien Esenwein
Isamu
Krav Maga Agents
Marcu Esenwein
Marro Warriors
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RoTV)
Sonya Esenwein
Wildwood Monarch
Wildwood Runner x5
Wildwood Sentinel x2

Kaemon was redundant in the other army, Raelin here makes the Krav even more annoying and makes the trees even harder to kill. I'd consider dropping the 5th runner for Theracus given that he can help the wildwoods develop all the way to the front of the board (or retreat all the way to the back) by taking a sentinel on his back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs