Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:34 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lex Luthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Since Bats and Griff are tied up with Scenarios and such. I'll keep truckin' with regular designs as far as testing. Since I finished Zoom, I'll work on Lex next and then Electro.
Thanks, I was starting to get worried because Lex fell behind Strong Guy on the second page.
Read the Intro text in the Fan Four rulebook thread.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:23 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Griff, the suit here is not Kryptonian like the one he wore in the 70's and early 80's. It is Apokalyptian. Notice the slight differences between the armor the mini is wearing and the one the dude in Bats pic is wearing. The one from the old Kenner Super-Powers figures was less bulky.

BTW, the design is awesome! Simple yet elegant, I gotta agree with A3N. Probably your best work yet.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 4th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Spidey, I think you should help me find the best artwork then, because Kryptonian Armor is what I want written on the card.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Spidey, I think you should help me find the best artwork then, because Kryptonian Armor is what I want written on the card.
I think you missed my point though. Kryptonian is what it was pre- and during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, but when reintroduced (years later) in Superman/Batman it was changed to Apokalyptian (from Darkseid).

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Modern suit

The new post-crisis suit was first unveiled in Superman/Batman 5, When president Luthor, revealed to be a criminal and gone mad from using the venom drug, uses

Modern age suitit to attack Superman and Batman. The Heroes manage to defeat Luthor, although he disappears via a boom tube. This armor was apparently created by Darkseid for Lex. It retains the color scheme of the silver age version, but is much more bulky and angular in appearance.

After the Infinite Crisis Lex made some changes to the suit, making it less boxy and more rounded, as well as upgrading it further.. This version of the suit is still in use.

Abilities

The suit employs Human, Apokoliptian and Kryptonian technology. It is incredibly powerful capable of going toe to toe with Superman, at least for a while. It grants its wearer enhanced strength and durability. It has powerful shields which cover the whole body, protecting the seemingly exposed head, and can sustain several full-power punches from an enraged Superman. Energy blasts which Lex used to incinerate several OMACs at once. Advanced Jets in the boots allow for rapid flight.

For battle with Superman, the suit can fire blasts of krytonite from it's right gauntlet. It has several variations of kryptonite radiation, which are fired through the fingertips. Each finger fires a different kind of kryptonite.
The Suit also has an a blade in its right arm for close combat.
OK I stand corrected. Its both. And I think added flavor to wound New Gods, i.e. Darkseid, Orion, Barda, would be cool.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old November 4th, 2010, 08:51 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
I think you missed my point though. Kryptonian is what it was pre- and during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, but when reintroduced (years later) in Superman/Batman it was changed to Apokalyptian (from Darkseid).
Well I am going pre Crisis then. Thanks.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Modern suit

The new post-crisis suit was first unveiled in Superman/Batman 5, When president Luthor, revealed to be a criminal and gone mad from using the venom drug, uses

Modern age suitit to attack Superman and Batman. The Heroes manage to defeat Luthor, although he disappears via a boom tube. This armor was apparently created by Darkseid for Lex. It retains the color scheme of the silver age version, but is much more bulky and angular in appearance.

After the Infinite Crisis Lex made some changes to the suit, making it less boxy and more rounded, as well as upgrading it further.. This version of the suit is still in use.

Abilities

The suit employs Human, Apokoliptian and Kryptonian technology. It is incredibly powerful capable of going toe to toe with Superman, at least for a while. It grants its wearer enhanced strength and durability. It has powerful shields which cover the whole body, protecting the seemingly exposed head, and can sustain several full-power punches from an enraged Superman. Energy blasts which Lex used to incinerate several OMACs at once. Advanced Jets in the boots allow for rapid flight.

For battle with Superman, the suit can fire blasts of krytonite from it's right gauntlet. It has several variations of kryptonite radiation, which are fired through the fingertips. Each finger fires a different kind of kryptonite.
OK I stand corrected. Its both. And I think added flavor to wound New Gods, i.e. Darkseid, Orion, Barda, would be cool.
Cool, and yeah, I think New Gods should be affected. Any thoughts?
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

How's this pic?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old November 4th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Perfect thanks.
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Modern suit

Abilities

Cool, and yeah, I think New Gods should be affected. Any thoughts?
It is just a start, but what about:
KRYPTONITE RADIATION BLAST
SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Kryptonite Blast Special Attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Kryptonian, Apokoliptian, and New Genesian figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against Kryptonite Radiation Blast Special Attack. Lex Luthor cannot be affected by his own Kryptonite Radiation Blast Special Attack.

OR

KRYPTONIAN AND APOKOLIPTIAN ARMOR
When rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, you may count one blank rolled as an extra shield. When making a normal attack against a figure that is Apokoliptian or New Genesian, you may add one die to your attack.

These are two ideas, but maybe not the best ones. I could see adding one to his overall attack and just doing the defense too.

I think one of these could easily be put on these figures as well.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old November 4th, 2010, 10:04 PM

I think I am liking the front page as is actually. I want the armor to mirror the defense abilities of Kryptonians, not designed to counter them. Also, Kryptonite Radiation should not especially affect anyone other than Kryptonians. :moving_on:
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

HH, Squad and Army Test 1 are done. I shouldn't have stayed up for the army test as I have gotten the family cold now and 5 hours sleep per night lately just isn't cutting it (though I know Griff is a machine and needs no sleep )

Anyway, the one consistent thing so far is every freaking game/test is long with him as his great defense keeps him coming back for more but his average attack keeps the opponent coming back for more too. Seems pretty close in the price range and the squad test was vs. Hand x 4 (255 points as I deduct a good 15 points/squad when they can't use bonding) and 4 of 12 Ninja survived. Army test had him with Civs x 3, Catwoman and Green Arrow vs. Outcast crew of Blob, Mystique, Avalanche, Pyro and Toad. I figured that Pyro would be a good counter for Civs overly protecting Lex and was right. Avalanche was very helpful to move others around and Toad was able to Tongue Lash Lex adjacent to Blob, Mystique and himself (Toad) and it made things tough for Lex, but he survived quite awhile despite that. Green Arrow did pretty good, but Catwoman could Whip Pyro early with a couple attempts and then got Stuck to Blob and couldn't Stray and she went down quick.

Finally had a good game with the Outcast crew. Lex did good but had little support and a Huddle Buster in Pyro.

Oh and by the way, it took 13 freakin' rounds to get this one done and with only 690 point armies.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library