Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 27th, 2022, 12:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
This card definitely needs Stealth Dodge, I am still convinced that is what Krav Maga agents were referencing with their ability so Neo needs it here to complete the loop
I actually prefer Speed Dodge because they dodge so well in melee as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2022, 03:34 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I do really wanna get a Bullet Time power on there, I had thought of it and then forgotten it at the last second. Maybe Speed Dodge with some extra oomph.
Old February 27th, 2022, 03:44 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated
Quote:
COMBAT PROGRAMS
Before revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose a Special Attack on the army card of any Unique Human Hero on the battlefield. Neo is considered to have this Special Attack until the end of your turn.

FORCE OF ONE
Before attacking with Neo, you may choose to either:
• attack any or all figures adjacent to Neo, rolling each attack separately; or
• add 3 to Neo's Attack number this turn, and while attacking Neo has the Super Strength special power.

BULLET TIME
When Neo defends against an attack, if you roll at least one blank, Neo takes no damage, may immediately use his normal move, and you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.
Or maybe cannot be targeted for the rest of the player turn instead of unblockable, so he can dodge multiple attacks in one go.
Old April 18th, 2022, 09:58 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here’s some obscure characters from a relatively obscure series. Ronin's Byleth has been on my mind for a while since I play the mobile Fire Emblem game a lot. Turns out Fire Emblem has several manga, including one for the game Fire Emblem Fates which these two originate from. Whilst I’ve not played this game, I’ve played the mobile Fire Emblem game they’re also in, and learned more about each and their dynamic and how they work off each other through some research.

Fire Emblem as a series is interesting because it has a lot of characters in each game and a character rarely appears in any other mainline games. Whilst the series has no minis, figures could easily be modded for a good portion of the cast.

If Fire Emblem ever got approved, I'd be incredibly interested in making designs (as interested as I have been in Overwatch designs in fact), and I actually plan to mod minis of these two regardless of approval. They'd be pretty simple to do, likely just head swaps and a paint over.
Quote:
NAME = CHARLOTTE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = INNOCENT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

MONEY SEEKER
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique King or Prince Hero, or a Hero with at least 1 Investment Marker on its card, that you control to be Charlotte’s Beloved. Anytime a special power on her Beloved’s card refers to any other figure or card you control that it does not share an identity with, it may refer to Charlotte or Charlotte’s card instead.

BORDER GUARD OF NOHR
Charlotte has the class of Guard in addition to what is listed on this card. Before Charlotte or a friendly figure named Benny takes a turn, you may either move or attack with the other. When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto a space adjacent to Charlotte without using the Flying special power, that figure must end its move there.

UNMASKED FEROCITY
If Charlotte is within 6 clear sight spaces of her Beloved or a figure that could be chosen as her Beloved, subtract 3 from her Attack number. If Charlotte is not within 6 clear sight spaces of her Beloved or a figure that could be chosen as her Beloved, Charlotte has the Aggressive personality instead of what is listed on this card, and anytime she attacks with a normal attack, she may attack one additional time.

Summary:
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
NAME = BENNY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = KNIGHT
PERSONALITY = TACITURN
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

BORDER GUARD OF NOHR
Benny has the class of Guard in addition to what is listed on this card. Before Benny or a friendly figure named Charlotte takes a turn, you may either move or attack with the other. When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto a space adjacent to Benny without using the Flying special power, that figure must end its move there.

FIERCE MEIN
Enemy figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Benny subtract 1 from their Defense number, and you may add or subtract 2 from any 20-sided die rolls when that enemy figure uses any special power to ignore an attack.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Benny always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Summary:
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 18th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Ha, I think I actually had these two as a couple in Fates! I almost wonder if it’s worth incorporating some of the back-to-back/pair up mechanics from the more modern games in these designs somehow.

What synergies does Money Seeker offer rn? I’m worried I’d just skip out on it to always get her Ferocity bonus.

We’re doing Crusader as out knight class, but fwiw I’m not sure these two need double classes? (Are you doing a thing where their FE classes directly translate to HS classes?)
Old April 18th, 2022, 10:30 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can see them making a good couple, they get on really well! I would be down for some pair up mechanics (I did originally have them get +1 attack and defense when near each other), but felt like that was too much power for Charlotte and too much defense for Benny. Had wondered about a Pair-Up event card.

Money Seeker currently has quite a few uses:
Black King: +1 auto skull for each Investment removed.
Bruce Wayne: +2 to D20 on Investment removal.
Penguin (II): End attacking figure's turn if Investment Marker is used.

Solovar: can become inspired (+1 attack and defense).
Laufey: can bond on 8 clear sight and gain +2 move.
Black Bolt: can bond on 8 clear sight.

Opening it up to Event Heroes too would allow Odin synergy (+1 Life and potential bond) but that's it. Others with those classes don't bring anything to her. It is mostly for the Investment Markers though, since they don't require sight or range.

The double class can be removed! I wasn't sure how Fire Emblem characters would even go with the classes. I'd happily go either way with them depending on where we'd go.
Old April 18th, 2022, 09:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I’m unsure of how to do FE classes too. It’s probably something we’d decide on a more game-by-game basis though, I’d imagine.

A Pair-Up Story Card would be really cool. Maybe every character could use it, but the FE characters get extra boosted from it somehow?
Old April 19th, 2022, 05:58 AM

That would make sense. Maybe a tag power could work too to encompass different armies since there could be a lot of classes, so Benny and Charlotte could just have a Nohr power (Nohr: Border Guard?). But there are so many characters in the franchise that I feel like we'd end up taking characters we want rather than a full team / army. The average FE game has a roster for roughly 3 or 4 waves of designs.

That Pair-Up idea is cool, maybe FE characters get bonuses to a couple of stats = the highest 2 on their partner.

Not sure how mainline FE does it, but Heroes has a support system where they get a small buff to all stats when near their support partner. There's a Pair Up mechanic tied to certain characters where you can switch which character is on the board.
Old April 20th, 2022, 11:30 AM

Adjusted the wording on Border Guard of Nohr and Charlotte's powers, and added some mini plans for them. Should be fairly simple to do. A lot of Fire Emblem characters you could easily get away with repainting some D&D minis, especially from the older games.
Quote:
Additional Art:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = CHARLOTTE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER / GUARD
PERSONALITY = INNOCENT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

MONEY SEEKER
All Unique or Event Heroes you control with the class of King or Prince, or that have at least 1 Investment on its card, are considered to be Charlotte's Beloved. Anytime a special power on a Beloved's card refers to any other figure or card you control that it does not share an identity with, it may refer to Charlotte or Charlotte’s card instead.

BORDER GUARD OF NOHR
Before Charlotte or a friendly figure named Benny takes a turn, you may either move or attack with the other. When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto a space adjacent to Charlotte without using the Flying special power, that figure must end its move there.

UNMASKED FEROCITY
If Charlotte is within 6 clear sight spaces of a Beloved, subtract 3 from her Attack number. If Charlotte is not within 6 clear sight spaces of a Beloved, Charlotte has the Aggressive personality instead of what is listed on this card, and anytime she attacks with a normal attack, she may attack one additional time.

Summary:
Spoiler Alert!
Mini idea:
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
Additional Art:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = BENNY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = KNIGHT / GUARD
PERSONALITY = TACITURN
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

BORDER GUARD OF NOHR
Before Benny or a friendly figure named Charlotte takes a turn, you may either move or attack with the other. When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto a space adjacent to Benny without using the Flying special power, that figure must end its move there.

FIERCE MEIN
Enemy figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Benny subtract 1 from their Defense number, and you may add or subtract 2 from any 20-sided die rolls when that enemy figure uses any special power to ignore an attack.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Benny always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Summary:
Spoiler Alert!
Mini ideas:
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 5th, 2022, 01:23 AM

Total revamp of my old JP Raptors. The major change is I did away with The Big One as a leader (not quite unique enough, definitely not as iconic as the Rex) and went with Uncommon Hero, I think they'd work the best this way, kind of like the werewolves, but they work together.

I also made them cunning because they are and I don't think Beast Man could handle them.

The price may feel high, but I figure they're similar the Enforcers where they work so well together they all get bumped up. And we have at least two big dinos at 230 that might run smoothly with these, as well as hopefully Roberta/The Rex at some point.
edit: 90 would also work, but they'd need a substantial debuff, probably life 1 and then some.

@Tornado , you're pretty familiar with the 2000 AD Dinosaurs so you'll have to tell me if these would break anything. XD

Quote:

NAME = INGEN RAPTOR

SPECIES = DINOSAUR
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = CUNNING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

CLEVER GIRL/COORDINATED ATTACK PATTERNS
After moving and before attacking with this InGen Raptor, you may either:
• place up to two InGen Raptors you control that are within 9 spaces of this InGen Raptor on any empty spaces adjacent to this InGen Raptor; or
• place one InGen Raptor you control that is within 6 spaces of this InGen Raptor adjacent to an enemy figure within 6 clear sight spaces of this InGen Raptor

PACK HUNTER
This InGen Raptor adds 1 to its attack number for each InGen Raptor you control that is engaged with the defending figure, up to a maximum of +2. When a figure engaged with at least two InGen Raptors you control rolls defense dice, you may subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled. If this InGen Raptor dealt any damage to a figure this turn, you may roll an unblockable die against that figure for each Dinosaur you control adjacent to that figure.

STEALTH LEAP 12
Instead of its normal move, this InGen Raptor may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Stealth Leap, this InGen Raptor has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when it starts to leap.

Last edited by Splash; May 7th, 2022 at 05:40 PM.
Old May 5th, 2022, 02:00 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

That's a solid build. I'm not entirely sold on the 190 price tag, but getting three of these guys ganging up on one opponent, preferably a high-cost hero, would be devastating.

Old May 5th, 2022, 06:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agree it will probably be less than 190.
I would put a range restriction on the teleporting two figures power.
Can they really leap 12 levels?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy