Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 12th, 2022, 11:22 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Torch

The Book of Torch

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 96
RULES OF THE ROAD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the TMNT Shredder's Return set.
Its model number and name are #014 / Mohawk Punk.

Character Bio - Torch was remanded to Borstal at age fourteen, but escaped and went to sea in the Merchant Marine, where he learned the use of the cutting torch. He later rode with the Melbourne Maulers motorcycle club. Torch is an illiterate, unrepentant thug with a penchant for violence matched only by the utter depth of his stupidity. Perhaps, his only bright spot is his skill with the acetylene torch which he has modified into an actual functioning flamethrower.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by japes; August 30th, 2022 at 03:01 PM.
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Torch (Breathing)

NAME = TORCH
SECRET IDENTITY = TOM WINKEN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = MALICIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

Cost = 70

MODIFIED FLAMETHROWER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from Torch, or 4 spaces if Torch did not move normally this turn. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. If a destructible object receives one or more wounds from this attack, it receives one additional wound. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack.

DREADNOKS 9
After taking a turn with Torch, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, you may take a turn with any other figure you control with the Dreadnoks special power that has not taken a turn yet this player turn. If Torch inflicted at least 1 wound during his turn, you may add 2 to the roll.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; July 8th, 2022 at 11:58 AM.
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Ninja Playtester

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; April 27th, 2022 at 05:06 PM.
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Neat design. Not sure if the range should be 1 + Special though.
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:37 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Neat design. Not sure if the range should be 1 + Special though.
I pretty much just copied from Comedian, but dropped the range from 2 to 1 to show that its a modified flamethrower and not a full one. You think it should just be "Special" and without the 1+

My current reward points
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Comedian's SA targets a figure then does a Fire Line from that figure's position. This SA does a Fire Line from Torch's position, so they work pretty fundamentally differently. The precedence here is designs like Cyclops I and Godzilla, who have Range Special.
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Ninja Playtester

Gotcha

My current reward points
Old March 12th, 2022, 02:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If you wanted to add a 3rd power here for a little more flavor, I'd give him something driver related. Just in case some motorcycle VDO's get made at some point (Dreadnoks on Lawmaster's could be fun). They have shown themselves to be pretty good at operating a vehicle at a high level, driving at high speeds and shooting at the same time, avoiding incoming fire while driving, etc.
Old March 12th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Ninja Playtester

I liked the partial cover VDO theft power they had, but it didn't go over well with others. I think I'll leave them with just 2 powers each.

My current reward points
Old March 15th, 2022, 05:34 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Torch (Vote for Initial)

Vote for initial testing

My current reward points
Old March 15th, 2022, 05:37 PM
Just A Head

Yea
Old March 15th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

"If a destructible object receives one or more wounds from this attack, it receives one additional wound."

Special attack should be worded like this, it reads a little be better. And you can also drop the roll defense separately thing. We've pretty much agreed that's redundant text.

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library