Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:09 PM

Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Workshop 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
5 defense plus an auto block is probably not a good idea.
Definitely could go down to 4 defense. Although unless your opponent actually lines up for you Lead does very little for you offensively.

Alternatively it could be just the +1 block to special attacks. That may be more thematic as most elementally dangerous attacks would be special attacks and the Metal Men were created to be able to survive/rescue people in environments unsuited for humans.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:15 PM

Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Metal Men would be cool. I like the mechanics you have there. I haven't read enough of these guys to say what the thematic team is (i.e. including/excluding Magnus or Alloy), but as long as you can include all the main 6 Metal Men in a 1000-point team, I'm happy.
Well Mangus is the creator and would be a good behind the scenes support piece. Especially if he offered a way to heal/repair them.

Alloy is more a special thing they had to do, but not something they rely on. I mean they are not Voltron where the whole point of them is to come together to make one menacing figure. So the idea of Alloy could be fun/cool to have the option, but I think the team needs to be able to compete with the six of them. Alloy seems more like a come together for one huge feat (maybe one turn or one round etc.) Or just an option if you were playing a 1300-1400 pt match.

With that said, there are some low point targets here. If we can figure out a way to still have them be useful and keep the best guys under 200 it may be possible to get to 7 for 1000, if Alloy is limited use.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Eh, that's what Cap is at. It's definitely the upper level of what we should do (and I certainly wouldn't mind 4D, especially as a cost-saver) but it's not out of the normal bounds.

Quote:
A few of them are pretty chumpy
These two statements don't go together...and Comparing to Cap is not your best strategy here...Cap is cap...Metal Men are not Cap...and this guy is giving everyone +1 Block and he's going to be nearly impossible to take out first by any mid level heroes (or so I'm lead to believe in other tests recently)

So unless you are telling me all his allies are going to be less than 5 D...making a team full of caps, I'll repeat..is not a good idea.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Fighter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Metal Men would be cool. I like the mechanics you have there. I haven't read enough of these guys to say what the thematic team is (i.e. including/excluding Magnus or Alloy), but as long as you can include all the main 6 Metal Men in a 1000-point team, I'm happy.
Well Mangus is the creator and would be a good behind the scenes support piece. Especially if he offered a way to heal/repair them.

Alloy is more a special thing they had to do, but not something they rely on. I mean they are not Voltron where the whole point of them is to come together to make one menacing figure. So the idea of Alloy could be fun/cool to have the option, but I think the team needs to be able to compete with the six of them. Alloy seems more like a come together for one huge feat (maybe one turn or one round etc.) Or just an option if you were playing a 1300-1400 pt match.

With that said, there are some low point targets here. If we can figure out a way to still have them be useful and keep the best guys under 200 it may be possible to get to 7 for 1000, if Alloy is limited use.
sound strategy IMO

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:13 AM

I think going down to 4D is the answer here, since he will always be having the +1 Block, 5 is too high. I think 5 with shield adding 1 die works, but 5 with +1 block is too hard to get through.

I have reworded and fixed the write up on the other page.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Fighter View Post

NAME = LEAD
IDENTITY =

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = ROBOT
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = DIM-WITTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

LEAD SHIELD
Allies adjacent to Lead gain Toxic Resistance, Fire Resistance, Light Resistance, and have +1 Defense. Lead and all adjacent allies in the Metal Men faction have +1 block when defending.

LEAD BOWLING BALL TRANSFORMATION
Instead of Lead's move and attack phases, he may maneuver up to 5 spaces in a straight line and may move through all figures. For all figures he moved through during this maneuver, roll 2 combat dice. For each skull rolled you may move that figure 1 space. Figures moved by Lead Bowling Ball Transformation do not take swipes but will taking falling damage. After Lead Bowling Ball Transformation, any figure other than Lead that was moved receives one wound.

FACTION = METAL MEN
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = INORGANIC
SYMBOLS = SUPER STRENGTH, HEAT RESISTANCE, TOXIC RESISTANCE, LIGHT RESISTANCE
revised
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess I view the Metal Men as sort of a less powerful Wrecking Crew where they could be a nice team within a team for a 1,000 point build, due to individual members not being that mighty. Something like Metal Men + Superman for 1000 makes sense to me, for instance. Maybe I just don't have enough reading experience with them, but they never struck me as a particularly tough team where they should be averaging 160-170 points for each member.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Eh, that's what Cap is at. It's definitely the upper level of what we should do (and I certainly wouldn't mind 4D, especially as a cost-saver) but it's not out of the normal bounds.

Quote:
These two statements don't go together...and Comparing to Cap is not your best strategy here...Cap is cap...Metal Men are not Cap...and this guy is giving everyone +1 Block and he's going to be nearly impossible to take out first by any mid level heroes (or so I'm lead to believe in other tests recently)

So unless you are telling me all his allies are going to be less than 5 D...making a team full of caps, I'll repeat..is not a good idea.
Whereas I agree that Lead shouldn't be on Cap's level defensively, that statement was not made in regards to him. He's one of the stronger ones on the team, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 4th, 2024, 09:28 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Anywhere south of 230 rings true for me when it comes to the stronger members of the team. Trying to fit them in at 600 or whatever feels like it’s pretty heavily underselling them, but they should fit at 1,000. (Or maybe even 900 if we want to fit Magnus or Alloy or whatever in there too.)

They’re dunces but they’re also incredibly strong robots. Lead and Iron especially, since they’re the team “heavies.”
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:30 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I guess I view the Metal Men as sort of a less powerful Wrecking Crew where they could be a nice team within a team for a 1,000 point build, due to individual members not being that mighty. Something like Metal Men + Superman for 1000 makes sense to me, for instance. Maybe I just don't have enough reading experience with them, but they never struck me as a particularly tough team where they should be averaging 160-170 points for each member.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Whereas I agree that Lead shouldn't be on Cap's level defensively, that statement was not made in regards to him. He's one of the stronger ones on the team, IMO.
Oh wasn’t assuming you were. All good. But he’s giving +1 BLOCK to all adjacent figures. Coupling that with not easily being able to take out the boost would not be fun to play against

Old April 4th, 2024, 09:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Anywhere south of 230 rings true for me when it comes to the stronger members of the team. Trying to fit them in at 600 or whatever feels like it’s pretty heavily underselling them, but they should fit at 1,000. (Or maybe even 900 if we want to fit Magnus or Alloy or whatever in there too.)

They’re dunces but they’re also incredibly strong robots. Lead and Iron especially, since they’re the team “heavies.”
Lead and Iron strike me as in the 150-200 range, Gold and Mercury anywhere from 80-120, and Tin and Platinum ... the floor's the limit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 8th, 2024, 12:48 PM

Noble 5 (Jorge 052)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = Noble 5
IDENTITY = Jorge 052

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = SELFLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ~250

Etlika special attack
R6 A4
This attack action has 3 attacks, 4 if Noble 5 did not move this turn. This special attack may be used once per round.

Tell em’ to make it count
If an allied Soldier would be defeated within 4 spaces of Noble 5, you may instead take no damage. If you do, roll 1 damage dice against the attacking figure, and then defeat Noble 5. All Soldiers in the Noble Team Faction gain +1 attack die for the remainder of the round if Noble 5 is defeated by this ability.

Mark V MJOLNIR Armor
When Noble 5 defends, he gets +1 Block.

FACTION = NOBLE TEAM
PUBLISHER = BUNGIE
KEYWORDS = SUPER SOLDIER
SYMBOLS = SUPER STRENGTH
Noble team would ultimately have six members, but likely to be a four figure team at 1000 points. Also would like them to work with other soldier teams, although certain synergies would be to the Noble Team only.

Last edited by Phantom Fighter; April 8th, 2024 at 01:47 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 01:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bio? Never heard of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape