Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:16 PM

cyco1973 has disabled reputation
Ideal for a Marvel Scenario

Hey y'all,

I was thinking about a Marvel Scenario today. I don't have a map for it, but I figure it would work with nearly any of the premade maps in the instruction booklet. Anyways here it goes.

Name: Hulk Smash

Players: 2-4

Army: 700 points each - The Hulk cannot be drafted.

Goal: Be the last army standing or the Army to kill the Hulk
Set-up: All Armies are set in surrounding the Hulk figure in the center of the map.

Special: All players must set aside at least one order marker for the Hulk. Each player takes control of the Hulk on the turn that they reveal as his order marker. If there are two or more players who have the same order marker then resolve it by rolling a d20. The highest roll gets the turn. The others lose that turn. The Hulk is considered an enemy in respect to how special abilities work.

The Hulk is on another rage laiden rampage. Heroes and villians are trying to stop him or manipulate him for there own evil needs.

I know it would be much cooler if I could've developed a map, but what can I say...I'm lazy and I work alot.

Anyways. I hope everyone enjoys.

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:26 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cool idea. I like this variant on the Hulk Smash scenario that came with the instruction manual. Are you thinking only Marvel figures for the two teams against each other. If its Marvel only it is probably eaiser to just pick the units already and say one team is 3 Heroes (A, B and C) and the other is three villains (E, F and G). And H is the Hulk

I think you would get more responce in the one of the Marvel sections though, I'm not sure which one to be honest. Maybe a more powerful mod would know where to move it too.

Old July 24th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
We'll be starting up a thread for Marvel (and other Comic) Custom Scenarios to be submitted to the planned TNT Codex soonish, in the Marvel Custom Heroes section. With no Marvel Maps and Scenarios section, I think this is the best option.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Ok, why do I keep seeing people use the word ideal in plac of idea???

Ideal adjective

1 : existing as an archetypal idea
2 a : existing as a mental image or in fancy or imagination only; broadly : lacking practicality

Usage: I think it would be ideal if people used proper grammar.

not to be confused with

Idea noun
1 : formulated thought or opinion

Usage: I have an idea, let's play Heroscape.

/rant
Old July 24th, 2007, 05:33 PM

Nerd_Tendo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier

Ideal adjective

2 a : existing as a mental image or in fancy or imagination only; broadly : lacking practicality

not to be confused with

Idea noun

/rant
Not to tick you off, but isnt it place?

(score one to the Newbs!)

If there is one just die, there is always a chance.
Old July 24th, 2007, 06:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd_Tendo
Quote:

Ideal adjective

not to be confused with

Idea noun

/rant

That was a typo. Ideal is completely the wrong word. Also, your avatar scares me.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 25th, 2007, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Quote:

Ideal adjective

not to be confused with

Idea noun

/rant

That was a typo. Ideal is completely the wrong word. Also, your avatar scares me.
...Boo. And anyway, I never said he was wrong.

Old July 25th, 2007, 07:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
No, but he had a good reason for correcting cyco. If you try to correct all the typos on this site, you won't have time for anything else. :P

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 26th, 2007, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
No, but he had a good reason for correcting cyco. If you try to correct all the typos on this site, you won't have time for anything else. :P
...You just dont give newbs a break, do you?

Old July 30th, 2007, 11:44 PM

cyco1973 has disabled reputation
whoops...typo, wrong word...does it truly matter in the big scheme of things. There is a reason that I got a Chemical Engineering degree versus an English degree.

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios