Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 13th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I liked Luke Cage season one better than what I've watched of Punisher season one (still haven't made my way all the way through) but if one had to go, Iron Fist was the choice.

It's too bad that probably means they're more or less doing away with the major characters from that show, though, as I did enjoy Danny as part of The Defenders (I heard they're not going to do another Defenders season, though, which I think is a mistake).

Still, our superhero cup runneth over right now, so can't get too salty that a subpar show got canned.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2018, 02:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Never thought Luke Cage or Iron Fist should have had a solo second season, after each had their own origin story season 1, then meet each other in the Defenders mini series, they should have combined the two shows into one season. Each character could have had a half season story arc that wrapped up some of their individual loose ends but also resulted in Luke & Danny teaming up to help each other out with their individual issues. By the end of the season Danny loses his fortune and they realize they are better together then they are apart so they agree to become the Heroes for Hire in order to keep the bills paid while helping protect the city where they can. Now based on my understanding on how Luke Cage season 2 ended and how Iron Fist season 2 ended, it's not set up for any kind of Heroes for Hire show at all. Someone really screwed things up IMO.
Old October 13th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m honestly much more interested in seeing new heroes added and developed than I am seeing so many seasons of these same characters anyways. Also, I just really want to see Moon Knight.
Old October 13th, 2018, 05:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I liked Luke Cage season one better than what I've watched of Punisher season one (still haven't made my way all the way through) but if one had to go, Iron Fist was the choice.

It's too bad that probably means they're more or less doing away with the major characters from that show, though, as I did enjoy Danny as part of The Defenders (I heard they're not going to do another Defenders season, though, which I think is a mistake).

Still, our superhero cup runneth over right now, so can't get too salty that a subpar show got canned.
Really. Both my wife and I loved Punisher. It had great characters and story.

As to Iron Fist, I haven't seen season 2 yet but I liked the episode where Danny was in Luke Cage. I hAd hoped they'd just roll those two shows into one anyway.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 13th, 2018, 05:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, I really liked Luke Cage season one, so that wasn't necessarily a knock. I find the Netflix Danny Rand most interesting when he's not the main focus. If he's the central hero you're supposed to be rooting for, it really magnifies how obnoxious he is, whereas those qualities are fine on a partner/sidekick character.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2018, 12:28 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone have any ideas for Asgardian builds at lower points costs? I want to like them, and I kind of really do, but Odin is so prohibitively expensive...
A bit late, but I just had some fun with Balder+Asgardian Warrior x3 in my latest playtest. It was fun to have a melee army that could make everyone else face them on their terms (at least until Balder died) and they could really fly across the map with their group movement.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:32 AM

Did Balder feel worth his points, though?

Old October 15th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Did Balder feel worth his points, though?
Yes? He usually does IMO. I feel like the joke is going over my head.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:46 AM

Heh. Don't worry about it. That was an inside one mostly for my own benefit. But glad to hear it!

Old October 15th, 2018, 08:49 AM

Let's just say that debate was C3G's Cemetery Hill for some.

Old October 15th, 2018, 10:28 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Heh. Don't worry about it. That was an inside one mostly for my own benefit. But glad to hear it!
So you're laughing at your own jokes?
Old October 15th, 2018, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
So you're laughing at your own jokes?
Live long enough and you start realizing you're the only one who's always going to. Embrace this truth and find your joy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape