Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 18th, 2013, 10:10 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Castle Grayskull (MOTU) Custom

Yessss! More updates!

Old April 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My favorite custom terrain project of all time is back and ready for more!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2013, 11:48 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:36 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey there - not sure if this will work as I'm in a tent in the middle of nowhere... And it's raining. Mobile service is patchy at best - anyway here goes. I've finally started the elevated base for the castle. It's the same height as two wall pieces stacked. There'll be a cavern inside for the 'heart' of Grayskull - a wellspring of course! I'll layer the surface in time - this is just the frame. It looks really daunting sitting up high - the way it should!

Betty or Veronica...?
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:07 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As you can see I've simply made the 'rocks' more defined which has finally made me think of the original plastering job as looking good. I've also plastered over a messy glue line (right side corner) and have made the 'ledge' on the left side look like crumbling steps - again like the original toy prototype.

Above you can see some new parapet/turret detail. It's a small thing to you guys, but the way I had initially moulded the raised central hex looked messy - now (I think) it looks great as I've given up trying to blend everything and made the brickwork stand out. I'm repeating the mantra "create more negative space" as I Dremel the stonework apart and forget trying to make it perfecting HS compatible.

Here's a random image of the recent 3v3 game we had during which everyone was harassing me to finish the castle!

Betty or Veronica...?
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:22 AM

And finally (for tonight anyway) - here's a pic of another project that has sucked my spare time further. Dreadball is a great hex-based sports game. Here's my combination game board/stadium/storage box idea. Nothing to do with HS - except that we've started using HS terrain for pitches and the ruleset of Dreadball allows for easy custom HS sports teams...

I still have to finish painting it - the idea is it's a shipping container converted into a bloodsport pitch (on the roof). It'll be weathered/rusted greatly - and there's chrome to be added. Again, not totally a HS thing - but the HS crossover for me is strong, so it kinda makes sense. Anyway - good night, safe camping, and I'll endeavour to update again this weekend once back home.

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:30 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper View Post
Hey there - not sure if this will work as I'm in a tent in the middle of nowhere... And it's raining. Mobile service is patchy at best - anyway here goes. I've finally started the elevated base for the castle. It's the same height as two wall pieces stacked. There'll be a cavern inside for the 'heart' of Grayskull - a wellspring of course! I'll layer the surface in time - this is just the frame. It looks really daunting sitting up high - the way it should!

Man, I think I'm putting this thing on my bucket list.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:31 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Man, I think I'm putting this thing on my bucket list.
What, building one? Or traveling to Oz to play on it?
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:45 AM

I'm not sure yet!

Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:52 AM

I just noticed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper View Post
Hey there - not sure if this will work as I'm in a tent in the middle of nowhere...
and this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper's information box at the left hand side of my screen

It really is true!
Old April 23rd, 2013, 04:53 PM

Porkins - it's like middle of nowhere squared; stuck in a tent whilst way out in the Oz outback. So much wildlife wanting to maim you...

Betty or Veronica...?
Old April 26th, 2013, 09:56 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Australia you say... perhaps one day we may cross paths and I can play on this insane piece of custom work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles