Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 11th, 2007, 12:18 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bomb
Hey Hogg, EyeofSauron and auralerogony!

We should get together some weekends and play a bit. Maybe we could play at that game shop Eye of Sauron was talking about? Does it cost anything to reserve a space and where is it exactly?
Here is the link to the game store:http://www.allfunngames.com/. It's basically right across Kildaire from the Walmart where you snapped up the only Wave 6 set in all of NC!

As long as they don't have something else going on it is easy to get some tables. As far as I know it is free.

I am definitely interested....haven't heard much from the other NC-ers lately though....

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Hey, are any of you guys near wilmington? I will be heading there possibly near the end of May and wouldnt mind getting together if anyone is free.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old January 18th, 2007, 01:41 PM

SpainKiller has disabled reputation
I'm in Charlotte, age 40 with two 'Scaping kids, and would definitely be interested in getting together if anyone hosts an event in January. Let me know!

"listening for the secret, searching for the sound"
Old January 19th, 2007, 04:44 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Still no wave 6 luck. I have baited a couple of wal marts and made friends with one toy manager so maybe theyll have some soon. I'll let you guys know.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 10:03 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
T-bomb, Hogg, auralerogony

You guys need to get in on this discussion as well:

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5821

Now I'm Mythic.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 03:28 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Wave 6 found in Durham NC. The new hope commons wal-mart has close to two full sets and I suspect they have two more sets in back.

I baited this WM and the SWM in Hillsborough a few weeks ago so Hillsborough SWM should be getting some soon too.

Don't go to WM on Roxboro rd in Durham. All they have is 10 sets of gladiatior/agents.
Old February 6th, 2007, 12:40 PM

DragonSol is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hobby Masters in Raleigh

Hello,

I just picked up the Basic Game set a few weeks ago and I am hooked. I live in WF and am looking to taking this hobby on. Looking for some Gamers who might be interested.

I went to Hobby Masters in Raleigh last night (2/5/7) and they have wave 6 but they are pricey (16.99). Just so you all know.
Old February 6th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, DragonSol!

On behalf of our getting started and looking for opponents community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, who can't afford to pay that kind of price for expansions

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 6th, 2007, 04:55 PM

DragonSol is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thank you for the Welcoming

Thank you for the warm welcome. Let me know when you plan on having any events. I must say my only experience with War/Strategy games is "Risk" so you will have to have patience while I learn the art.
Old February 10th, 2007, 10:09 AM

Re: Hobby Masters in Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSol
Hello,

I just picked up the Basic Game set a few weeks ago and I am hooked. I live in WF and am looking to taking this hobby on. Looking for some Gamers who might be interested.

I went to Hobby Masters in Raleigh last night (2/5/7) and they have wave 6 but they are pricey (16.99). Just so you all know.
I believe auralerogony lives in WakeForest. Send him a PM....

Now I'm Mythic.
Old February 12th, 2007, 03:40 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Whoa! This is totally weird! I just went into Hobby Masters on Saturday (the 10th) and picked up all of Wave 6 from them. Yes, they were all $16.99, but I couldn't resist the urge. I saw them for the first time ever, and I couldn't put them back...

So, there isn't any Wave 6 there right now, but I had a decent talk with the guy there, and told him to order more Wave 6. I told him that this was the only place that I'd been able to find it in all of the triangle area. He said that they didn't really sell much HS at all, because they weren't known to have it. They had a TON of WarHamer and WarHammer 40K, as well as a good selection on several other miniatures games.

Being a hobby store, much of the things seemed overpriced. Paying $16.99 for something I can normally find for $10 didn't make me particularly happy, but then I couldn't stand to wait any longer. They also had a TT for $35ish.

They had tons of things I'd never seen any other place, in my own searchings. I saw many things that I'd never seen before, and it was definately a place that I'd go back to.

P.S. Dragonsol, PM recieved, and another sent.

Click to see more...
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralerogeny
Whoa! This is totally weird! I just went into Hobby Masters on Saturday (the 10th) and picked up all of Wave 6 from them. Yes, they were all $16.99, but I couldn't resist the urge. I saw them for the first time ever, and I couldn't put them back...
Thanks for the tip...i've been there before but not since Wave 6 came out...I will try there since I am still without wave 6 except for zombies.

FYI, I picked up the GF9 fire markers at this hobby store.

Now I'm Mythic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers