Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
I cannot say that I saw that coming. Perhaps our rough talking companion hath just showed the ultimate act of honor. Or twas it simply the action of a desperate man?
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
NIGHT 7 - Will The Nightmare Ever End?

---A verdict has been reached in the cave, even before the voting comes to an end. Enough players are convinced that Deadeye Dan is most likely a Mindshackled Puppet that further voting is irrelevant. Deadeye Dan speaks his peace, loads his rifle, adds a little flavor to the rancid waters, and drinks of his own free will before all those assembled. The Sniper's Paralyzed form slowly loses it's watchful posture, slouching sickly with it's back against the cavern wall. Was he truely one of Ne-Gok-Sa's Mindshackled Puppets. More importantly, ...was he the last? The Warriors can only await the coming dawn to know for sure...---

Fortunately for the players, they get to find out right now!!! The game... CONTINUES. It is now NIGHT7. Discussion may continue in THIS THREAD or via Private Messaging. Mindshackled players who are not paralyzed must PM their final Paralysis votes to me by 11:00PM (CST) Saturday, Oct 7, or their votes will be decided randomly for them. Paralysis votes may not be altered once cast. If the Visionary is not yet paralyzed, he or she may also send me a PM before 11:00PM (CST) Saturday, Oct 7, and request to know the identity of any ONE player, paralyzed or active. I will send a truthful reply to the Visionary via PM and post the results of the Mindshackled voting as soon after 11:00PM (CST) Saturday, Oct 7, as is feasible for me.

Deadeye Dan has been Paralyzed by the popular vote of his peers. Slade may no longer VOTE during the DAY, and may no longer fill his 'special role' at night if he is a Mindshackled or the Visionary. However, Paralyzed players are still strongly encouraged to continue to participate in the game and help their teammates win this struggle! For role-playing purposes, Paralyzed characters may not move about the cave or take any physical actions (other than twitch and convulse uncontrolably). Paralyzed players, however, may still POST anything they wish (in this thread or via PMs) and continue to be an active part of the discussion. In theory, Paralyzed players are enfeebled and delirious, but the extent of their dementia is up to each individual player, and any coherent bits of speech that work their way out in between bouts of nonsensical gibberish is still plenty good enough to communicate with the other players...

The following players are in the cave. Colors denote Active or Paralyzed status:
  • Agent Minivann - Shaolin Monk (Paralyzed on NIGHT1)
  • agentX-127 - Morsbane (Paralyzed on NIGHT2)
  • Blue Angel - Sir Denrick (Paralyzed on NIGHT3)
  • brotharon - Omnicron Sniper (Paralyzed on DAY3)
  • Cavalier - Knight of Weston
  • cbs42 - Concan (Paralyzed on DAY2)
  • ChaosChild - Warrior of Ashra (Paralyzed on DAY5)
  • Chimpy - Gorillinator (Paralyzed on NIGHT5)
  • funrun - Syvarris
  • HyperactiveSloth - Venoc Warlord (Paralyzed on NIGHT6)
  • IntoAshes - Kelda
  • Jormi_Boced - Raelin (Paralyzed on DAY4)
  • JuicerGM - Thorgrim
  • Kahrma - Tarn Viking Warrior (Paralyzed on NIGHT4)
  • Malechi - Jotun
  • Mystic Blue - Airborne Elite
  • netherspirit - Aubrien Archer (Paralyzed on DAY6)
  • Nooblar - MacDirk Warrior
  • reapersaurus - 'Shotgun' Sullivan
  • RPMiller - Sgt. Drake Alexander
  • skyknight - Nilfheim
  • Slade - Deadeye Dan (Paralyzed on DAY7)
  • ultradoug - Charos (Paralyzed on DAY1)
[Note to Beginners and Spectators: With the beginning of NIGHT7, there is now no doubt that the players have voted down more free-willed Warriors that Mindshackled Puppets. If only one Mindshacked remains active, the DAY votes have still neutralized 4 normal Warriors. If ALL FOUR of the Puppets are still at large, then tomorrow 'morning' the Warriors will only outnumber the Puppets by one single body...

During NIGHTS, there isn't really much for most of the players to do but wait (and/or chat, if they like). The players with special roles (Mindshackled and/or Visionary) will be secretly interacting with each other and/or me during this time. As soon as all this covert NIGHT activity is over (11:00PM CST Saturday, Oct 7, at the latest), I will post again to let the anxious players know which one of their number has been Paralyzed by the crafty Mindshackled Puppets, and the game will continue with the start of DAY8...]

...Bummer, ...Now I have to dream up another 'Dawn' scene. Will this nightmare never end?...

^_~
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old October 7th, 2006, 12:00 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
"Hey! Y'all didn't give a feller his chance ta make his voice heard!

I don;t have no sundial on my arm, and it wouldn;t work in here, anyway, but I see a clock on that robot's controls, and it shows it t'ain't time yet ta vote.

I just got a chance now, and I wanted to agree with Kelda and Deadeye here, that it's just a bit too worrisome that Nilf's Seer may just be playin' us all for dupes.

I fear tha danger may be comin; from somewhere else, so I've been seein tha Airbore Elite as too quiet - desperately queit - for awhile.

I VOTE THA AIRBORNE ELITE DRINKS.
Old October 7th, 2006, 12:03 AM

RPMiller has disabled reputation
The Sgt. watches as Deadeye Dan does the manly thing and drinks without being forced. "Should you prove to be shackled I'll do my part to free you once this is all over. I'm just glad that such a hard vote was made easier, and now I can save my next set of questions for tomorrow should I wake."

The Sgt. makes a tick mark in his notepad and slides it back into his pocket and makes himself comfortable for yet another night and questionable morning.
Old October 7th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Go Figure...

...On a beautifully poignant note of poetic irony, Deadeye Dan's "random" lot today actually went to... Deadeye Dan.

...I just thought that was worth sharing. Nice farewell sililoquy too Slade...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old October 7th, 2006, 12:21 AM
...Sneakiest Charmed ('07 CoNny Award)

Mystic Blue is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
so I've been seein tha Airbore Elite as too quiet - desperately queit - for awhile.
Some of us don't have a loaded shotgun to rock the cave with. I'm afraid you're alone in that particular passtime, Sullivan.

And if I've been quiet, it's only because I've been thinkin'.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old October 7th, 2006, 01:27 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Nilfheim strides over to the fallen cowboy and stares down at him.

AS I SAID EARLIER DAN I WAS NOT SURE OF YOUR GUILT UNLIKE YOU SEEM TO BE SURE OF MINE. YOU WERE AS MUCH A DANGER TO YOURSELF AS YOU WERE THE REST OF THE CAVE EVEN IF YOU WERE NOT SHACKLED. I HOPE YOUR REST WILL GIVE YOU TIME TO THINK AND EASE YOUR MIND. IT IS TIME TO GO ABOUT WARRIORS BUSINESS NOW AND LEAVE THIS PETTINESS BEHIND.
Old October 7th, 2006, 11:25 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO I MUST TRY TO PROTECT ONE IN THIS CAVE. HE HAS BROUGHT SOME SUSPICION UPON HIMSELF AND I THINK IT REASONABLE TO PROTECT HIM AS A FREE WARRIOR. SULLIVAN IS A MAN OF HIS WORD AND FREE MINDED. HE HAS THE SEERS BLESSING UPON HIM.
Old October 7th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Noo tok-tok. Jotun rezt noow.

ZZZZZZ (Snort) ZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZ (Snort) ZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZ (Grunt-Snort) ZZZZZZ

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 7th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh, Snort ZZZZZ

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 7th, 2006, 02:27 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
*As the Scotsman sleeps, various noises emanate from various parts of his body.*
Old October 7th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
...Thup-ump...

...Thup-ump...

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games