Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

View Poll Results: Which team should I play?
Team 1 6 14.63%
Team 2 5 12.20%
Team 3 13 31.71%
Team 4 2 4.88%
Team 5 15 36.59%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 10th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Decide Brownsfan's Main Event Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeldobel2001 View Post
Brownsfan, do you want me to tell you my team? I'm still a beginner, but I made a 500 pt. army that could probably be used better by an expert:

Cyprein Esenwein 150
Krav maga agents 100
AE 110
Sonya esenwein 45
x2 Deathreavers 80
Isamu 10
total: 495

Or at least it sounds like a god idea to me
That army could be tricky to play -- you have a lot of points tied up in Cyprien (195 counting his wifey and when you lose him, she is either gone or almost gone) and also 110 points that may never get on the board. So if your opponent targets Cyprien early (which they probably will) and are successful, you could find yourself with only Krav and 2x Deathreavers and praying that your "god" idea works and the AE drop.

Not saying it is a bad army -- just could be difficult to play successfully.

As for the original poll -- I voted for 10th/Marcus/Romans. I would make some changes like replace Romans with Greeks (don't have to be together to get the defense bonus, but still bond with Marcus), drop KA for a second squad of Greeks and another lesser point disciplined hero - James Murphy. This only leaves two starting spots if you make the second day - depending on the dice roll, you could add another displined hero, or samarai squad and drop one of the sacred band figures.
Old July 10th, 2009, 10:47 PM

Obeldobel2001 Woo who?
Re: Decide Brownsfan's Main Event Army

Well, I have no multiples, (except for deathreavers) so I'm stuck with no other options anyway. Might as well try. . But I can tell you this, I beat Q9, laglor, KMA, and raelin 2 times with this army. I know it was probably just luck though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con