Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 6th, 2008, 11:14 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Upcoming Unit Speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
I would love to see major Q6 or major Q7. Along those lines I would also like to see blastitrons riding some sort of robotic beatle.

Are you mad at Q8 or something?
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

1960's Flight Attendants...I miss those women when I was a teenager flying student stand-by.
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
1960's Flight Attendants...I miss those women when I was a teenager flying student stand-by.

That was back in the days when they were still called Stewardesses
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:35 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post

That was back in the days when they were still called Stewardesses
We called them "Ginger" and "Candy" and "Gloria Mundi," because they said, "Hi! I'm Ginger" (or "Candy" or "Gloria Mundi").
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:58 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
I would love to see major Q6 or major Q7. Along those lines I would also like to see blastitrons riding some sort of robotic beatle.

Are you mad at Q8 or something?
Blastitrons aren't for ages 8+.

Old August 6th, 2008, 02:53 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So...fifty pages of ideas spanning two and a half years is a lot of speculation. I'm not going to read all that, so forgive me if these have been mentioned before:

Some sort of water beast that can only be moved on water spaces (drafting it would be hard, so maybe it would have to be summoned onto the field like Retchets?) It could be an actual monster, or maybe just a tentacle that can strike 1 or 2 spaces away from the water, or possibly roll a D20 to drag them underwater for an insta-kill.

A Geomancer wizard who is able to change the landscape and create pits of lava, patches of snow or ice, grow trees instantly, etc.

A monster hero that when destroyed splits into a squad of smaller monsters, or small monsters that when destroyed turn into a larger monster hero.

Vehicles. Oh, my Lord in Heaven WHEN can we get some chariots, boats, and elephants? Or to that end, some larger siege weaponry units that aren't actual people, but could be ridden and activated by squads. Imagine how cool it would be to take over your opponent's giant crossbow catapult thing and start killing them with it!

Old August 6th, 2008, 03:09 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, ya know, I think most of this belongs in the figure suggestions thread. Usually when something is upcoming and speculated it at least has a basis for the idea, like in my original post when I mentioned that Truth had mentioned upcoming Omnicron units, I was hoping to get more responses to that not "Oh I would like to see this ridiculous sculpt and model".

DWARVES!
Old August 6th, 2008, 04:04 PM

MattWolf99 is surprisingly tart

I'd love to see some Aquilla squads, (i.e Ants, Hunters, or even Cavemen!), and another Darklord for the Wolves of Badru. There're so many possibilities, this thread will never get old! I expect the next wave to contain someting like this. Mabey not the Cavemen!

If I'm not on Heroscapers.com, It's because I'm playing Heroscape. Well more likely in School

Last edited by MattWolf99; August 6th, 2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: I was putting suggestions, not speculations. Sorry :)
Old August 6th, 2008, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I think most of this belongs in the figure suggestions thread.
I very much agree. Speculating about what is coming next and just wishing for what you like are two different things. There are plenty of places for both on this site, but they do seem, over and over again, to get mixed up terribly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion