Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: orgsbane's 2/22/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade!(New Wan

Added Werewolf Lord to want list
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:54 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: orgsbane's 3/2/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! New Has!

I know have a Have List! I was at Cincycon and got a box of Heroclix for 10 bucks, and there was a ton of C3G! So, after sorting through it all, here are the doubles/triples that can be used for C3G. There is quite a few figures that are not C3G usable, so please, contact me if you are interested in the rest of the Heroclix figures. There is around 70 of them!
Old March 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I had a great trade with obfuscatedhippo! He is highly recomended!
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Added pics of a recent trade
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:05 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Great trade with orgsbane ... thanks!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:53 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I had a great trade with obfuscatedhippo! He is highly recomended!
I received my re-painted WOLFEN .. they are incredible!! Thank you!!!!

I have more work for you .. so I'll look at your Wants list and reach out.

Peace,
*Kai
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I'm glad you liked them!
Old March 27th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: orgsbane's 3/27/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! New wan

Added Valguard... Not that anybody probally wants to give him up with the VC release!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: orgsbane's 3/27/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! New wan

Added Morgoloth, Microcorp Troopers x3, Darth Vader, and Old Ben Kenobi. I'm needy, I know
Old April 7th, 2013, 04:49 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: orgsbane's 4/3/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! New want

Had a great trade with orgsbane! The repaints are great! I'm hoping to have a thread up sometime soon! Thanks, orgsbane!
Old April 10th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: orgsbane's 4/3/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! New want

Updated with more wants! Augamo and Siiv. Thanks for looking!
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: orgsbane's 4/10/13 tradelist-Repaints for trade! New wan

Updates have list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades