Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old September 10th, 2009, 07:29 AM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker
Re: Disney to buy Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Feylund View Post
I don't really like disney, but I don't really care if they buy marvel. What would they do with it?
The teaser for the the NPR news quiz show "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" last week was:

"Now that Disney owns Marvel, The Punisher can terminate the entire cast of Hannah Montana."

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old September 10th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Some funny takes on this from Worth100 - clicky
Old September 10th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlax View Post
The teaser for the the NPR news quiz show "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" last week was:

"Now that Disney owns Marvel, The Punisher can terminate the entire cast of Hannah Montana."
(Head spinning.) Haven't we talked about this? (Feeling nauseous) Last week? (kind of dizzy)The Punisher wouldn't kill children. Unless they were breaking major laws. (Some sort of time loop) Hannah and the Suite Life boys in a major drug war with each other. Frank shows up. Kills everybody. "Sweet Life my @$$." he mutters as he pops another clip into his .45. (And a phone is going to ring...........Now.)

Old September 10th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Bbrrrrrrrrrrriiiiinnngg!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 10th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:

(Head spinning.) Haven't we talked about this? (Feeling nauseous) Last week? (kind of dizzy)The Punisher wouldn't kill children. Unless they were breaking major laws. (Some sort of time loop) Hannah and the Suite Life boys in a major drug war with each other. Frank shows up. Kills everybody. "Sweet Life my @$$." he mutters as he pops another clip into his .45. (And a phone is going to ring...........Now.)
Those shows violate all kinds of laws of good taste. Frank wouldn't blink.
Old September 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:

You left out the white slavery ring...

Time warp!

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old September 10th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Answer the phone and Agent Minivann will say "Those shows violate all kinds of laws of good taste. Frank wouldn't.....(gulp).....blink."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Those shows violate all kinds of laws of good taste. Frank wouldn't blink.
Mother of Pearl! What's going on?! How did I.....where did...who the...?

(Alright, I'll quit. Thanks Bats and AM)

Great memory Harlax.

Last edited by RabSheila; September 10th, 2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Praise to Harlax's memory. Mine is old and foggy.
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Disney is buying Marvel for $4 Billion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
Does this mean we will see a Donald Duck figure?
I absolutely loath the idea of Disney characters in 'Scape.
But now that you jogged my memory, I am now actually curious to see a Howard the Duck figure, considering that he is a Marvel character.

Old September 17th, 2009, 12:25 AM

UnluckyNumber Woo who?
Re: Disney is buying Marvel for $4 Billion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
Does this mean we will see a Donald Duck figure?
I absolutely loath the idea of Disney characters in 'Scape.
But now that you jogged my memory, I am now actually curious to see a Howard the Duck figure, considering that he is a Marvel character.

They made one for Heroclix.
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Old September 20th, 2009, 05:14 PM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart

I really don't think this will effect Heroscape, except for the fact of no more Marvel Scape. Then, the movies will be the same, as well as the comics. I think they will keep the artists and writers, but just add stuff. Maybe a Mickey Mouse comic.
What I would like to see is some Marvel rides at Disney World.

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:29 PM
has been BANNED

Eric_Cartman30 Woo who?

Gargoyles and Kingdom Hearts were the only cool things Disney did. Other than that it frightens me that they want to buy Marvel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News