Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: orgsbane's oct. 20th 2016 tradelist - Repaint your 'scap

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Would love too! It will be a bit before I take another project since I have obfuscatedhippo's so would you like if I PM you once I'm finished? Could be a few weeks, I understand if you want to get them done sooner than that.
No, that sounds fine. It may even be longer than that before I've put room in the budget for shipping and possibly figure purchase. Go ahead and PM me now with a list of figures you are and are not interested in. I have some in mind already but maybe you want different ones.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades