Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 28th, 2023, 09:47 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoA build & battle scenario!

That was hilarious!

Also, what a well-documented game; it looks like taking pictures throughout must be a good chunk of the fun.
Old April 29th, 2023, 08:40 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoA build & battle scenario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
That was hilarious!

Also, what a well-documented game; it looks like taking pictures throughout must be a good chunk of the fun.
Absolutely, although I think my wife was less enthusiastic about taking a picture when my samurai killed all three of her Warforged in one turn with counterstrike, lol.

It's great to be able to go back through my battle reports to see my old games from years back. Great way to share some of the fun with the community, too!
Old June 13th, 2023, 12:12 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A GRUESOME SLAUGHTER... with pictures!

Played a round of AotP with the greatest woman in the galaxy for my bday! GLOBAL WARMING versus TOTAL WHITE DOMINATION!

I won init with a nat 20, but allow my wife to go first, like the true gentlenutjob I am. She summons the nobles and prophet onto the road. Chandra runs left, toward the glyph. I summon Avacyn and run Gideon toward the middle of the map.

Mad Prophet runs 8 move spaces with road bonus toward the middle. I summon Rhox on the high ground in the middle, and hookers to the right near the lv 6 bridge. I enchant hookers with Spare from Evil, Divine Favor, and Total White Domination Honor of the Pure. Gideon moves onto a lv 4 space by the rock outcrop.

Chandra summons phoenixes, enchants herself with stoke the flames, and shoots twice at the Rhox in the middle, 3v6, no damage. Rhox take the toughness glyph and murder 2 phoenixes on a 4v1 thanks to TRAMPLE.

My wife plays Seize the Day, moves a Noble forward, and then activates the nobles, moving them toward the middle and getting one low ground attack at a hooker, 3v6, failing to deal damage. A phoenix REBIRTHS. I enchant the Rhox with Battlewise Valor, and then activate hookers, moving two of them up onto the lv 6 bridge, and killing two nobles on some 6v2s.

My wife plays Burn at the Stake, naming "Soldiers," and activates Chandra. She summons scions into the middle of the map on the lv 4 spaces. Chandra attacks the glyph Rhox, triggering Battlewise Valor, for two attacks of 5v10, and still no damage. (I think we forgot to REBIRTH a phoenix here.) I fly Avacyn 6 spaces into the red madness, adjacent to a phoenix, 2 Scions, and the prophet. Avacyn hits a scion for 1 damage, then via MADNESS OF ANGELS puts 1 damage on all 4 of the adjacent enemy creatures, killing the Phoenix and the damaged Scion.

Mad Prophet attacks Avacyn and gets two damage on a 6v3, however I quickly heal that damage off with Chaplain's Blessing, also giving Avacyn a +1 power counter. Avacyn takes an LEA from a scion (whiff) to move onto lv 4 even ground with the prophet, and then hits 3 damage onto him, +1 more damage for MADNESS. MADNESS also kills the last phoenix.

My wife plays Firebreathing and Twinflame on the Scions, and attacks two Rhox veterans. Her Twinflame-buffed Scion rolls 4 swords on 5 dice, netting 8 hits and demolishing the poor rhino! (Thank goodness that wasn't used against Gideon...) The second Scion also rolls 4 hits, and blank-out defense gets another defending rhino killed. I play Tenacity on Avacyn, and kill the Prophet in combat. MADNESS kills an adjacent Scion.

My wife plays Stubborn Resilience on the last Scion, and then Senseless Rage on Avacyn. The scion sends the last Rhox to the Shadow Realm. I play Inspired Charge and send Avacyn over to attack Chandra, first rolling 6 hits on 8 dice versus Chandra's 1 shield, but a Senseless Rage reroll knocks it down to 4 hits on 8 dice, netting 3 damage on Chandra.

The rather beefy Eldrazi Scion moves to attack Avacyn, 7v3, for 3 damage. Avacyn attacks Chandra again, rolling 4 hits on 6 dice while Chandra blanks out defensively. Senseless Rage falls short of saving Chandra, as the rerolled attack still gets 3 hits for the final 3 damage on Chandra. MADNESS kills the scion, as well.

The final Noble swings at Avacyn for 1 damage. Avacyn kills him in combat with a 6v2 attack.

My wife totally summoned nobles and prophet too early, and I'd say the extra turns it took to get those figures into the fight were probably her biggest pain point this game. So moral of teh story total white domination OP and global warming is not a real threat, thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 19th, 2023 at 02:26 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 03:30 PM

Re: The Melee, 3-player Scenario!

Played an excellent free-for-all with 2 fellas last night during a stream! Some fun commentary as we worked our way through alliances and turn-by-turn strategy.

The victory condition: Have the highest score (army cost) of figures on the purple spaces at the end of 36 turns. Basically, a variation of king of the hill.

The reality: Kiora is secretly a mafia boss, a black woman couldn't kill a zombie-hating white squad guy, and somehow the Flamewing Phoenixes survive the assaults of two whole armies of blue and black figures. Carry by Waves and Snuff Out were game-deciding abilities, but not in the way anybody thought they would be...

Old December 14th, 2023, 07:34 PM

Re: SAVE SANTA scenario - 2v2 video!

Check out this excellent winter-themed 2v2 AotP scenario, Mrs. Claus and some snow god (that I've never heard of) come to the defense of Santa Claus as he is attacked by the Royal Scions and another walker borne of PURE FIRE!

To catch the scenario layout (prepared and presented by ShinobiMystic from the AotP discord!) feel free to watch from here:

https://www.youtube.com/live/lPK3pe0...rClrJ8Acp3zhzv

Here is approximately where the game begins:

Old December 18th, 2023, 01:47 AM

Re: SAVE SANTA scenario - 2v2 video!

We played another game with the same set of Christmas customs, this time a 3-player FFA! If you want to see the sturdiest plot armor known to man, watch the second half of this game! You HAVEN'T SEEN dice skills like this!

Old February 17th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Heroscape Scenario but AotP - Chaos in the Catacombs!

We're starting a series where we'll be playing/livestreaming Heroscape scenarios, but using AotP figures! The first one is CHAOS IN THE CATACOMBS! Part 1. Have you ever seen Kor Captain with PERMANENT lifelink?!?!

I demand that you leave a like! Let us know if you want to see a particular Heroscape scenario next!

https://youtu.be/rwLA_uNraPc?si=1FhlffZhfFXff17y

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports