Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 7th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Heaven knows there would be no rush.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It looks good.

The poor quality of the official card images has come up from time to time, over the years. What it would really take is (1) a person willing to do the scanning, and (2) an Admin who can breeze through the threads in question and swap in the improved images. I suppose a Mod could, too, but my Mod powers do not extend that far. @japes ?
What's being asked here. Has someone created new jpg's for the existing cards?

If the images are uploaded and links are posted in the thread I can edit the new link in the OP. You don't need an Admin for that though. Any of the Mod's for that area could do that. I'm sure if someone uploaded the photo and then posted the link in the official Book for that unit several people would gladly updated the OP.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup, that’s it. As I said, a mod with power in this subforum could do it as well. Itsbuzzi was proposing to upload some new card images.

= =
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:06 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
It looks good.

The poor quality of the official card images has come up from time to time, over the years. What it would really take is (1) a person willing to do the scanning, and (2) an Admin who can breeze through the threads in question and swap in the improved images. I suppose a Mod could, too, but my Mod powers do not extend that far. @japes ?
So not all of them? I would need some sort of list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

If the images are uploaded and links are posted in the thread I can edit the new link in the OP. You don't need an Admin for that though. Any of the Mod's for that area could do that. I'm sure if someone uploaded the photo and then posted the link in the official Book for that unit several people would gladly updated the OP.
I have no clue how to do that. I also do not know what kind of format you want for uploads, front and back of each, file type, etc.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
It looks good.

Quote:

I have no clue how to do that. I also do not know what kind of format you want for uploads, front and back of each, file type, etc.
The existing books only show the advanced side of the card in JPG format. There is however the high res scan thread where people have posted more.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:00 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It looks good.

Quote:

The existing books only show the advanced side of the card in JPG format. There is however the high res scan thread where people have posted more.
Advanced size that makes it easier. Where is this high resolution thread? I don't know for certain if my scans are high resolution

Old March 8th, 2018, 10:30 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It looks good.

Quote:

Advanced size that makes it easier. Where is this high resolution thread? I don't know for certain if my scans are high resolution

Reload this Page High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Also compared to what some cards have posted currently...for instance Water Elemental...a picture of a card with my phone would count as a High Res Scan...

Old March 8th, 2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It looks good.

Quote:

Reload this Page High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Also compared to what some cards have posted currently...for instance Water Elemental...a picture of a card with my phone would count as a High Res Scan...
Ok thank you. I checked the scanner and it has a 600x600 option. This seems very high quality but I havent tested it yet. The one I showed on this thread was 200x200. I also need to figure out how to get both basic and advanced side on the same PDF (it was stated in the thread you linked to do both). I also do not know how to upload files to this site. I wish to uplaod them to this site because most of the links in the high res thread don't work because they are linked to Photobucket or someones dropbox that for some reason doesn't work.

How do you upload to this site?

Old March 8th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

You are either a Site Supporter, which means you give a little bit of money to sponsor this excellent resource and community, or you are given "Contributor" status, which is free but only given to those who have earned the title. You could inquire about getting Contributor status, or you could just become a Site Supporter for a few bucks.

= =
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
You are either a Site Supporter, which means you give a little bit of money to sponsor this excellent resource and community, or you are given "Contributor" status, which is free but only given to those who have earned the title. You could inquire about getting Contributor status, or you could just become a Site Supporter for a few bucks.
I think I can do that. Am I able to make a folder for all these uploads or just drop them in "The Bin"? A list of cards needed would be good too otherwise I'll just do them all.

Old March 8th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Also you can join the Heroscape Codex for uploading ability and a huge PM box.
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Also you can join the Heroscape Codex for uploading ability and a huge PM box.
Writing is hard, but perks...what would this entail?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's