Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:10 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

I wouldn't mind if there is a unique squad, as long as they bond/synergize with someone else.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

Finally, after these long months of scarce news, we have an excellent amount of information! I'm so excited about this wave! Below are the figures I predict will be in each booster.

Braves and Brawlers: Obviously Native American warriors, and perhaps pirates.

Dwarves and Repulsors: Duh! Gimli's kin are finally going to be in Heroscape! Repulsors are going to be Omnicron, I think.

Dividers and Defenders: A hard one to predict. Perhaps the Marro concept art was the design of the "Divider" squad. Defenders could be the Kyrie of the Moon Tribe.

Heroes of the Moon: Another hard one to predict. If the Marro concept art was of a hero, then he should be here, a Kyrie hero, a Dwarf hero, and maybe a Native American hero.

I'm going to have to see if I have enough storage for this! Can't wait!
Oh, by the way,

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

AWESOME!!!

Now then, my take on things:
Braves: Native Americans
Brawlers: Pirates maybe?
Dwarves: Duh
Repulsors: Could be the sneak peek marro pic we got, as nyys suggested.
Dividers: No idea.
Defenders: Could be anything.
Heroes of the Moon: Probably at least one Kyrie of the Moon Tribe. Maybe the marro in the pic?

Anyways, I think this definitely qualifies as Awasome!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:12 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Quote:
Blackmoon’s Siege features 24 brand new painted figures in a 4-pack assortment set.
Since every squad pack had the "A and B" form it means we are getting 6 squads. (They could be common or unique.) Now if we assume 4 heroes in the hero pack that means there would be four 3-man squads and two 4-man squads.
Agents and Gladiators
1 Unique Squad + 3 heroes.

We don't know how many squads, but most likely 5 minimum, with 4 common minimum.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:12 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Woo Hoo!

I'm looking forward to the Braves...

Anybody want to put together some Cowboys vs. Indians (a-hem, I mean native-American) scenarios??

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
AWESOME!!!

Now then, my take on things:
Braves: Native Americans
Brawlers: Pirates maybe?
Dwarves: Duh
Repulsors: Could be the sneak peek marro pic we got, as nyys suggested.
Dividers: No idea.
Defenders: Could be anything.
Heroes of the Moon: Probably at least one Kyrie of the Moon Tribe. Maybe the marro in the pic?

Anyways, I think this definitely qualifies as Awasome!
I think the brawlers will finally be those Gladiators I've been looking forward to!

*Crosses fingers for Spartacus's buddies*
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:16 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post

"Braves and Brawlers"

Paul had mentioned that American Indians were a definite for the near future.
If 'Braves' actually turns out to be American Indians (which would make sense), how crazy awesome is it that kids (and we) will be able to play Cowboys & Indians? Who'd every thought they would see THAT happen in the 21st century?

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
::: Avoid: Troubleman23
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:18 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Truth, instead of individual high-quality pictures, could you try to get a zoomed out shot of all of them, preferably on a shelf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Truth, instead of individual high-quality pictures, could you try to get a zoomed out shot of all of them, preferably on a shelf?

Just noticed the July release date. If they come out on time... it's still going to be barely too late for me. My birthday's at the end of June. Oh well.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:20 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Definitely sounds like Indians and Aquilla Heroes to me, Dwarves are always nice.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:21 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggable Zombie View Post
If 'Braves' actually turns out to be American Indians (which would make sense), how crazy awesome is it that kids (and we) will be able to play Cowboys & Indians? Who'd every thought they would see THAT happen in the 21st century?
I'm so on the same wavelength with you there HZ...

Congrats on "vindication" btw. Glad things were resolved in a classy way!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:23 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron View Post

I'm so on the same wavelength with you there HZ...

Congrats on "vindication" btw. Glad things were resolved in a classy way!
Well this is a pretty classy site, but thanks- it's nice to see it all work out.

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
::: Avoid: Troubleman23

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News