Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:46 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
@quazilium

Did you get access to TTS modding again yet btw?
I think I could access it if I really needed to (the backup PC should be able to run TTS stably, albeit slowly, and I don't really have a good place to set it up yet at the new house) but I just haven't really had the time and motivation recently. If I get to a point where I have the time to commit to Heroscape, I'd probably rather get more involved with playtesting, honestly.

If someone wanted to take over the TTS mod, I'd be fine with that, I just don't know what the best way would be to do that. Last I checked, Steam doesn't have a way for anyone but the original uploader to update a mod on the workshop.
I could probably just save your C3G mod in a seperate save file and upload it myself

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:52 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@quazilium

I think I could access it if I really needed to (the backup PC should be able to run TTS stably, albeit slowly, and I don't really have a good place to set it up yet at the new house) but I just haven't really had the time and motivation recently. If I get to a point where I have the time to commit to Heroscape, I'd probably rather get more involved with playtesting, honestly.

If someone wanted to take over the TTS mod, I'd be fine with that, I just don't know what the best way would be to do that. Last I checked, Steam doesn't have a way for anyone but the original uploader to update a mod on the workshop.
I could probably just save your C3G mod in a seperate save file and upload it myself
Yeah that could work. If you do that , give me a link and I'll edit the description of the current mod with a link to yours as the "newer" version.

I think I have some unit graphics on my wife's laptop that I started doing and then didn't do anything with as her laptop doesn't have the RAM to run TTS without it crashing, I can upload those to an imgur gallery for you to use as well.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:05 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@quazilium

Yeah that could work. If you do that , give me a link and I'll edit the description of the current mod with a link to yours as the "newer" version.

I think I have some unit graphics on my wife's laptop that I started doing and then didn't do anything with as her laptop doesn't have the RAM to run TTS without it crashing, I can upload those to an imgur gallery for you to use as well.

Shoot. I probably won't have any regular upload schedule but I'll add anything created from now on and add bits and pieces as I go.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:07 PM

Come to think of it- did you just update individual figures at a time, or did you do it in their designated waves?

Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:08 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

To describe my past upload schedule as "irregular" would be generous, so I wouldn't worry.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Come to think of it- did you just update individual figures at a time, or did you do it in their designated waves?
I was all over the place. A couple of times I did some of the new releases all together as waves, but mostly I just did whatever I felt like.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:22 PM

Well anyhow, here's Igor The Super-Ape

Old November 23rd, 2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@quazilium

Let me know when you've uploaded those pls btw

Old November 23rd, 2018, 04:39 PM

Strictly speaking it's the WRONG Liberty Belle- but it was the only really decent image I could find

Old November 23rd, 2018, 04:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I bet it would be fun to do the VR mode of TTS with Heroscape.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I bet it would be fun to do the VR mode of TTS with Heroscape.

Until you try to use the bleedin' ruin walls and the figures start flying at you in VR

Old November 23rd, 2018, 05:45 PM

I spent a LOT less time on Typhoid Mary

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape