Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old June 26th, 2023, 06:34 PM

loki619 is surprisingly tart
Re: ScapeCon East: November 10-13, 2023

You can put me down for going and for a room. Do we rent the room on our own or will there be a link?
Old June 26th, 2023, 06:43 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki619 View Post
You can put me down for going and for a room. Do we rent the room on our own or will there be a link?
That's great.

You will rent on your own using a code which we will post soon. That will get you the discounted rate and get us the credit toward the minimum number of rooms we need. I signed the hotel contract and sent it back at the end of last week. Waiting for confirmation that the changes I made are acceptable and we will be good to go.
Old June 26th, 2023, 07:24 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I've moved up there by then, I'm more than down. Love how much more affordable this option is.
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:02 AM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

You can put me down as going. I need all the chances I can get to win dice!
Old June 29th, 2023, 01:35 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

I just realized I have off Friday November 10th, feels good to only take one vacation day for a 4 day convention
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:21 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

That's why the dates were chosen.
Old July 4th, 2023, 01:02 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Y'all can put me down for the weekend and I may drag along a friend for the day!
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:16 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I think I'll be able to come for at least a day, either the Saturday or the Sunday.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old July 20th, 2023, 03:34 PM

H0T_CHEESE is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi, I'm just now hearing about this event! I live in PA, about 2 hours from the event location, so I might be interested! What all happens at a Scapecon? Is it just games? Do you get any vendors to come out?
Old July 20th, 2023, 04:00 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0T_CHEESE View Post
Hi, I'm just now hearing about this event! I live in PA, about 2 hours from the event location, so I might be interested! What all happens at a Scapecon? Is it just games? Do you get any vendors to come out?
Hey H0T_CHEESE!

I run the MARS tournaments in Philadelphia! If you're close to ScapeCon East, check out the MARS events too.

There aren't vendors at ScapeCon. Its just renting a hotel ballroom and playing a ton of HeroScape with some other games sprinkled in sometimes.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old July 26th, 2023, 09:25 PM

My friend is a lock for the weekend, he’s buying the weekend pass but will likely only be there for 2 days.
Old August 15th, 2023, 10:43 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like to sign for a full badge.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon