Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 25th, 2014, 03:52 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of 8th Infantry Pathfinder

You don't need to place them next to the unique Soldier hero you control that follow Jandar that you took a turn with, but you do need to place them adjacent to an unique figure you control that follow Jandar.

So you could activate the Marching Order with Sgt Drake for instance, and move one next to an Airborne Elite.
Old July 25th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
You don't need to place them next to the unique Soldier hero you control that follow Jandar that you took a turn with, but you do need to place them adjacent to an unique Soldier figure you control that follow Jandar.

So you could activate the Marching Order with Sgt Drake for instance, and move one next to an Airborne Elite.
Fixed.
Old July 25th, 2014, 07:19 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
The way the Marching Orders is worded, it seems to me that as long as he can move adjacent to a Jandar Unique Soldier, he actually can move anywhere he wants (up to 5 spaces, of course). He doesn't actually need to end his movement adjacent, he just needs to be able to.
You don't need to place them next to the unique Soldier hero you control that follow Jandar that you took a turn with, but you do need to place them adjacent to an unique Soldier figure you control that follow Jandar.

Fixed.
If you read my post, I did not use the word "Hero". And I stand by my argument. There is nothing in the ability that says that I must end my movement adjacent. If it was worded very slightly differently it would have that effect:

A Pathfinder must end this movement adjacent to a Unique Soldier figure you control that follows Jandar in order to use Marching Orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks, CMG! I'll take the C3G units out of the OP.

edit: Done. Removed Capt. America, too.

edit 2: And removed Kursus, who follows Vydar.
Oops. Forgot the "and follows Jandar" part.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs