Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 15th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Next one is up! La Strada is reviewed.

http://myworld.creativegamingevents....ew.php?id=2489

Please read and comment!

Thanks!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 29th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Now up for viewing is Gloom.

Please read and comment on any that you haven't yet!

Thanks!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old December 30th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Monokidnatic

Today's review is Hey! That's My Fish!

Please read and comment on any that you haven't yet!

Thanks!

Jim[/quote]

Scaper of the Week #17
Old January 6th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Monokidnatic

Two more have been posted for this week. Battleground: Crossbows and Catapults and Ticket To Ride.

Please check it out and comment away! (especially the reviews that only have two comments... I need three minimum!

Jim

(Is it just me, or is this turning into the "All Jim All The Time" thread?

Scaper of the Week #17
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey Jim,

I commented on them as usual - C&C is one I was putting HS boxes in front of at stores thinking it was competition for HS, when I found out what it was I stopped that.

Edit -
I did go and comment on any that I had missed - some of the of ones are really good reviews - I liked the werewolf one a lot
Old January 11th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any chance you could review ElfBall?

Do you have any idea of new games coming to GenCon this year? Or how to find that out? Or is it to early for that?

Thanks
Old January 11th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal
Any chance you could review ElfBall?

Do you have any idea of new games coming to GenCon this year? Or how to find that out? Or is it to early for that?

Thanks
Not much chance of ElfBall getting reviewed, as I don't have it.

As for the GenCon games, I have no idea. Sorry...

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old January 12th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Monokidnatic

Next one up: Times Square.

Please check it out and comment away!

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old April 14th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Monokidnatic

Exclamation Re: Jim's Blog - Battle Line and Savannah Cafe

This week: Wild Zone and Yspahan

Wild Zone:

Yspahan:

Check them out and as usual, please leave comments!

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old January 12th, 2008, 05:52 PM

Bach has disabled reputation
I commented.

Always glad to help out fellow Heroscapers!

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old January 12th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

I got a friend who moved to LA and is trying to be a producer, we now call him Jonny HollyWood - I forwarded him the link and said I think this game would be perfect for him

Nice review, sounds like a fun little quick game to play with a friend till the rest of the crew shows up.
Old January 13th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Monokidnatic

Next ones up:

Times Square.

Rumis.

Please check them out and comment away!

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games