Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 27th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Those are amazing paint-jobs for pre-painted minis!

Brandon
Those paint jobs arent what you get. Those are the studio paint jobs.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, I see. Makes sense. Do I see nip on that evil ghostly sorceress-chick?

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage View Post
Rackham = 2x Scape

So for those 3 packs of Skellies - $65ish
See, that's what I'm talking about. So how many figs is that? $65 would get me an entire wave's worth of 'Scape. So that's 24, 25 figs. Half that is 12 ... is that what we're talking about here?
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:11 AM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart

Is there a good way for people in the States to get a hold of the Rackham pieces like through a web site or something? I've noticed the good Mage Knight pieces are quite pricey and in short supply. These could be an alternative to those.
Old September 10th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

This is the coolest thing I have seen today.

Legos are awesome
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=396393

Lego army men for the win.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 10th, 2009, 01:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Haha, that is pretty cool, they almost have HS bases.

Random thought occurred to me this morning: I bet there will be some people who pick up the new D&D Master Set and go "Cool, I should get more D&D figures to use!" and then buy D&D minis packs only to be extremely disappointed and frustrated.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 10th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Then they can sell the figures to us at a deep discount so we can make customs.
Old September 11th, 2009, 05:49 AM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Haha, that is pretty cool, they almost have HS bases.

Random thought occurred to me this morning: I bet there will be some people who pick up the new D&D Master Set and go "Cool, I should get more D&D figures to use!" and then buy D&D minis packs only to be extremely disappointed and frustrated.
The problem is with the humanoids. They tend to be a couple of notches below HS quality as well as being less beefy and a bit small, more like 25mm than 28MM.
Most of the "monsters" on the other hand are pretty good imho.
Old September 11th, 2009, 01:05 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

The point was they won't have HS bases or cards or stats and thus can't be played at all.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:02 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

How do the reaper miniatures scale to Heroscape? Some places list them as Heroic 25mm, while other list them as 28mm, I did some research and found they are the same. So basic question is do they fit in size wise with scape?
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:54 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

The Reaper humans are pretty close to Scape. Maybe just slightly small, but not very noticeable. I'll try to get a comparison photo up in the next day or so.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 28th, 2009, 07:08 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

YES, I just got into painting and must say I love it. I picked up some warhammer miniatures and they are just so small, they look puny against heroscape figures. So this makes me very happy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions