Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
April Fools: Good Stories/Pranks Welcome Here

Now that April Fools’ Day is over, I feel safe opening a thread where we can share any particularly good April Fools pranks, jokes, or scams that you either participated in or were the target of.

For my part, I was duped by IGN movies. When I saw the words, "Legend of Zelda Movie Announced" on their website this morning, I almost exploded. If it hadn't been for the disclaimer at the end of their article (it being April 2nd) I probably would have posted an article about it over here!

Anyway, feel free to share your April Fools’ Day stories here.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:15 PM
has been BANNED

Draconius_Maximus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Ha. I overheard a phone call on the bus. According to the guy on the other end, somebody had gone and smashed all the windows in the parking lot. The guy on my end of the phone got all mad, and started cussing up a storm. Then he realized it was only a joke and his car was fine.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:17 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
My friend Morgan was holding a bottle of lemonade. I kicked it out of her hand, yelled "April Fool's Day," and ran.

Okay, I've been busy and didn't have any time to plan anything.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:18 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My mom made donought balls made of edible play-dough, horrid. didn't know it was april fools, so, with my excelleny manners I said"Very good."

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:18 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Not a real good one, but I told my dad Hell's Kitchen was canceled. He was pissed. Then I told him I was kidding and he was even more pissed.

Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
ToonZone. Not much of a prank, but... MAN does that place go crazy. It's like 4chan on steroids.

On the prank side of things, I replaced all Super Smash Bros. content on my Super Smash Bros. Website with Metal Gear Solid 4 stuff. People were confused. Hilarity ensued.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:31 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
On the prank side of things, I replaced all Super Smash Bros. content on my Super Smash Bros. Website with Metal Gear Solid 4 stuff. People were confused. Hilarity ensued.
That's the best one so far.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Last night I was talking to Drumline on AIM, who asked me if I wanted to play with Taelord's myspace. Here's the end result.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:06 PM

donaldb Woo who?
After I thought about this one, it was pretty mean but whatever. Me and my friends took all of the toilet papers from the guys bathrooms.

Do you have the NERV?
Frisbee. Heroscape. Airsoft. Life is simple.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Last night I was talking to Drumline on AIM, who asked me if I wanted to play with Taelord's myspace. Here's the end result.

Here's my story.

I was going on a trip this week but my dad canceled the trip the morning we were supposed to go
My friend however still thought we were gone.
Later when he got back from school I exploded out of the bushes by his driveway wearing a ski mask and firing a rapid fire nerf gun. I also covered my entrance with snapers(left over from July 4th).
Him and his brother almost crapped thier pants!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
That was quite good. But you forgot to change the saying.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Well it may not be very good but...after we finished our essays we could silently read or study vocab.So there I was reading the olrd of the rigns while my freind sitting next to me read a book on art.Out of nowhere I yelled AUUUGH! and whacked him on the head with the book. We had a sub so all I got was a "Don't do that please" Oh yeah and I burned a CD for one of my freinds. when he listened to it (i wasn't there to enjoy it but) it played 2 songs that I dug up on youtube. I can't find th e links for you guys but the songs where "You are a pervert" and "Aprill fools"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General