Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 6th, 2012, 09:28 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Shouldn't Brimstone's Growing Heat say "After taking a turn with brimstone, if this army card contains fewer than 4 yellow Growing Heat Markers..."?

Fewer is generally used for plural nouns, do a quick Google search.
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated my submission with the new CHCG24 card.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vote Yes to review Rorshack...although I think remembering Roar of Triumph will be a problem.
Old April 6th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
I vote Yes to review Rorshack...although I think remembering Roar of Triumph will be a problem.
The rulebook covers that, "You snooze, you lose". I don't think it's going to be as bad as remembering to roll for Frenzy after a squad of vipers destroys a bunch of enemies.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2012, 07:48 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
The rulebook covers that, "You snooze, you lose". I don't think it's going to be as bad as remembering to roll for Frenzy after a squad of vipers destroys a bunch of enemies.
I think I would probably use a Samurai 'Blood' marker (or the black Round marker) as a reminder if I triggered Roar of Triumph in a round. Just gotta remember to take it off at the end of the round.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:58 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I think I would probably use a Samurai 'Blood' marker (or the black Round marker) as a reminder if I triggered Roar of Triumph in a round. Just gotta remember to take it off at the end of the round.

~Z
Yeah I was trying to stay as far away from markers as I could since his fatigue power was so scary with its use of markers.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

to Brimstone.

@ superfrog: For whatever reason that particular error pervades Scape cards.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 7th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Brimstone by Scytale has received 5 YES votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, qt.bangerang, Super Bogue, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

Rorshack by William099 has received 6 YES votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, qt.bangerang, Scytale, Super Bogue, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; April 7th, 2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: @William099-I'm going to pretend like I didn't hear anything about Rorshack's 4e roots... ;p
Old April 8th, 2012, 01:16 AM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Brimstone by Scytale has received 5 YES votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, qt.bangerang, Super Bogue, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

Rorshack by William099 has received 6 YES votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, qt.bangerang, Scytale, Super Bogue, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.
Lol thanks Killo hope you guys enjoy him!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM

kola Woo who?

How about Major X23 by Dok? I think Major X23 should be nominated!
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by kola View Post
How about Major X23 by Dok? I think Major X23 should be nominated!
Well you'll need to post the card in this thread then. If I'm not mistaken I think he has been once before...

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 12th, 2012, 06:36 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Wow, thwy're out in force tonight! Reported.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs