Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2007, 02:32 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Anger Management

I thought this was worth posting, so here is a link:

http://www.manbottle.com/humor/Anger_Management

WARNING: ABOVE LINK CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
Old July 7th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Please edit your title...
Old July 7th, 2007, 02:41 AM
has been BANNED

You win, but i've seen much worse her before.

EDIT: I could have been a jerk and taken away the censorship, and then argued that you weren't specific enough with me, but that would be an *expletive deleted* thing to do.
Old July 7th, 2007, 08:50 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Dude...

THATS AWESOME!!!

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 7th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
I saw the tittle of this thread and honestly expected to find out that K/HA had gone to Anger Management classes.
Old July 7th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
EDIT: I could have been a jerk and taken away the censorship, and then argued that you weren't specific enough with me, but that would be an *expletive deleted* thing to do.
Then I could have been a jerk and banned you.
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:27 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
I saw the tittle of this thread and honestly expected to find out that K/HA had gone to Anger Management classes.

Me? Anger management? Nahh...i learned my lesson last game i played when i finally got angry beyond punching soft objects, such as the chair i sit in. My knuckle still hurts, and i've promised myself i won't do that anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Then I could have been a jerk and banned you.

I don't particularly care if you ban me or not. I'd join the ranks of UD and reaper. I'd prefer you didn't because i don't see what i did wrong, but if feel the desire, by all means, knock yourself out.
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:28 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:

Me? Anger management? Nahh...i learned my lesson last game i played when i finally got angry beyond punching soft objects, such as the chair i sit in. My knuckle still hurts, and i've promised myself i won't do that anymore.
What happened that game?

Old July 7th, 2007, 09:30 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
Quote:

What happened that game?

Dice Jesus (and one that ISN'T PoF). My best friend was going on a killing spree with braxas and hadn't rolled high enough to kill any heroes with her, so i sent in Kaemon. He rolls an 18. he did nothing. Did no damage, took no damage. Just died. Period.

Moral of the story: Never punch a plywood floor.
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:36 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What happened that game?

That's hilarious! Something else that's funny....... we find other people's pain hilarious.

Old July 7th, 2007, 11:28 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What happened that game?

That's hilarious! Something else that's funny....... we find other people's pain hilarious.
Don't we all?

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old July 8th, 2007, 01:04 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
That was hysterical. Personally, I don't think you should hold grudges against people, and calling the police was way out of line... but man, that was funny.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General