Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 18th, 2006, 06:02 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Was an expansion name inspired by Mel Brooks?

I was watching Blazing Saddles and noticed something in this quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Saddles
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.
Now obviously this movie was out long before HS. Could the makers Mel Brooks fans? Maybe Ill rewatch Spaceballs and look for a Deathwalker.

Old September 18th, 2006, 06:09 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I doubt it. I think that expansion was probably quite rubbish and they had to make up for it with a rhyming title!!!
Old September 18th, 2006, 06:11 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
I doubt it. I think that expansion was probably quite rubbish and they had to make up for it with a rhyming title!!!
snipers + hieght + attacks glyph(s) + tealord + range +range glyphs + deadly shot = something other than rubish
Old September 18th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Dyzzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
snipers + hieght + attacks glyph(s) + tealord + range +range glyphs + deadly shot = something other than rubish
Yeah, they're probably one of the best castle defenders. 1 + 1 (Taelord) + 2 (height) = 4 x 2 for each die = 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 damage. With some luck you could take down Krug in one shot!
Old September 18th, 2006, 06:23 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
I have to agree with the others... My defense however, is for the vipers... Hope, play as an all viper army, and you'll change your outlook. Hell, play against an all viper army, and you'll most definately change your outlook.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:21 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Re: Was an expansion name inspired by Mel Brooks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin

Quote:
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, feldercarb-kickers and Methodists.
"Now, GO DO, that VOODO, that YOU DO, SOOO WELL!"

I love that movie.

Old September 18th, 2006, 09:15 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
Re: Was an expansion name inspired by Mel Brooks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin

Quote:
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, feldercarb-kickers and Methodists.
"Now, GO DO, that VOODO, that YOU DO, SOOO WELL!"

I love that movie.
"I always like to keep my audience Riveted"...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion