Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 1st, 2006, 01:16 AM

regdar has disabled reputation
AZholes interested in an event??

I can put on an event Im just wodering if there is any
interest at all if theres enough we will set a date
and play at game depot here in tempe .this is no
formal event just more of a bring your stuff and play
it can be a torney but we would need to charge a small entry fee so that we can supply a prize for the winner
looking forward to hopefully setting a date and to meeting some of you :koolaid:
Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:47 PM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
I have a Conf and will be in vegas from the 12th to the 16th but after that I would like to go if you have one.
Old November 4th, 2006, 12:04 AM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
It depends on when the event is, but I'm interested. I'm not interested in a tourney, just having a few good games.

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old November 4th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
What if we tried for Saturday the 18th of Nov.?
Old November 4th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
I won't be in town that Saturday (GenCon SoCal). However, if that date works for everyone else, don't take me into account. I'll make the next one.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old November 6th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
I won't be in town that Saturday (GenCon SoCal). However, if that date works for everyone else, don't take me into account. I'll make the next one.
ALrighty, how 'bout Dec. 2nd? How does that date sound for everybody?
Old November 17th, 2006, 07:35 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Dec 2nd should be fine for me.

Bump.

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old November 17th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
Dec 2nd should be fine for me.

Bump.
Anybody else?
Old November 17th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, December 2nd should work for me, too.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old November 18th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

That's 3 of us!

Who's gonna set this one up?
Old November 20th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Old November 22nd, 2006, 02:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

The second is next weekend. Is this going to happen guys or is it going to be another flop?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events