Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 27th, 2007, 03:05 PM

underling has disabled reputation
LotR and alternate format cards

My search fu is weak today, so I guess I'm going to need a little help.
There have been some LotR cards posted over the last year or so.
I'd like to find those if possible.
Also, a few of you have used more of a business card size formating when creating army cards. I'd like to find some examples of that.

Note that those do not have to be LotR based.

I'm going to use that formating strictly as an example.

The ultimate goal here is to create LotR genre army cards for the purpose of fighting LotR battles. I've got hundreds of the GW models painted up and ready to fight using the Heroscape mechanics.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Kevin
Old September 27th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Other Customization & HS Additions

NEW - complete set of Trading Card sized cards

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion