Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 15th, 2024, 04:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quicksilver (Brotherhood)

Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = QUICKSILVER
IDENTITY = PIETRO MAXIMOFF

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = MUTANT
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200

SUPERSPEED
Quicksilver may move through all figures and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After Quicksilver's attack phase, he may maneuver up to 2 spaces.

WHIRLWIND VORTEX
During transition, you may choose up to 2 figures Quicksilver moved through this activation and either roll 1 damage die against each chosen figure or switch the chosen figures.

SUPERIOR SPEED 3
When attacked by a figure without the Speedster keyword, Quicksilver has +3 Defense.

FACTION = BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS = Speedster
SYMBOLS = STEALTH
SPRING 2024 - ANNIVERSARY: Pietro Maximoff, the Quicksilver, is a Romani speedster and twin brother of the sorceress Scarlet Witch. Once believed to have been mutant children of Magneto. After being saved from an angry mob by Magneto, the Quicksilver and his sister joined the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants to fight for Magneto's mutant supremacy cause.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Marvel Chaos War #032 / Quicksilver
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Playtesters:initial japes
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Stan Lee and Jack Kirby
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Arkham; April 15th, 2024 at 12:54 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 04:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quicksilver (Brotherhood) - Breathing.

I guess this isn't really a conversion since every power is new except Superspeed now.

Main points is the 200 points is needed for army building here. I'd like to have him fill the role that Jean Grey and Nightcrawler gets recruited for usually in that of moving folks where they don't want to be...aka...next to blob.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2024, 04:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I dig it. The defense boost vs. non-speedy people is a cool idea that gives him some counters. I think you ended up with an extra /quote though, as the faction/publisher/symbols info was left out of the box.
Old February 15th, 2024, 04:18 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd probably drop the Legacy link given this is so new.
Old February 15th, 2024, 04:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd go 4 Life for sure. I think he might be over 200 even with that, as he'll be 8 Defense against the majority of enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'd probably drop the Legacy link given this is so new.
Agreed. This is a new design.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2024, 05:16 PM
A Man of Taste

oh that was meant to be +3 for defense to keep him at the 7 he was in 1.0. I'm going to edit that in now.

Old February 15th, 2024, 05:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should be much more doable with that change.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome, this one looks great. 200 points is handy for Brotherhood and Speedster builds.

Missing a period in the last Ability.
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Awesome, this one looks great. 200 points is handy for Brotherhood and Speedster builds.

Missing a period in the last Ability.
that's because I tried to copy your edit with superspeed...

Old February 16th, 2024, 12:35 PM
A Man of Taste

updated will all the comments so far

Old February 16th, 2024, 12:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This is cool. Though I swear we had another speedster with nearly the same power? Swapping figures around they moved through? Maybe I'm losing my mind.

Any reason for the defense power? Its basically a negative power that just says -3 defense against figures with superspeed. Should he really just be weaker to them thematically? Is he scared of other speedsters in comics? Feel like we could just keep the 7 defense and just cut that power completely. But minor deal, just feels a tad weird.
Old February 16th, 2024, 12:46 PM

Jay Garrick Flash does something similar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database