Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old March 3rd, 2009, 11:36 AM

marro_shaman has disabled reputation
Marvel Quiz

I made yet another quiz, this time to test your knowledge on Marvel Heroscape characters.

Here it is

Like always the age and gender thing doesn't matter

List of all the Quizzes on Heroscapers can be found HERE

marro_shaman is the storyteller in Utgar's Training Ground

Last edited by marro_shaman; April 7th, 2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2009, 11:49 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Marvel Quiz

I thought I was going to be asked about something like Aunt May as a herald of Galactus, Howard the Duck, or Forbush Man. I feel somehow cheated.
Old March 3rd, 2009, 11:52 AM

marro_shaman has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I thought I was going to be asked about something like Aunt May as a herald of Galactus, Howard the Duck, or Forbush Man. I feel somehow cheated.
I guess the name is a bit misleading. Opps!

marro_shaman is the storyteller in Utgar's Training Ground

Old March 7th, 2009, 08:31 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

The answer to question 1 is wrong. Silver Surfer's clear part of the mold isn't a hit zone, so the answer should be 7.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Last edited by The Silver Surfer; March 7th, 2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old March 12th, 2009, 03:34 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got 100%.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 12th, 2009, 03:47 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Solider does not appear on any of my Marvel cards.

Soldier does but not Solider; that is the SOTM Drake card so #14 is also wrong.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:24 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ry, no offence but you should listen to your sig and stop over-analyzing this stuff. We all know what he and whomever was in charge of printing the SotM ment.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:27 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

20% but I think I know why...

-insert signature here-
Old March 16th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

33%. It says I think Marvel HS is evil and I only bought it for the terrain.

What?

Now this test can can do mind reading?

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 16th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

33%...I'm not smart...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 1st, 2009, 06:50 PM

ROM has disabled reputation

53%

"Marvel Heroscape is part of your collection and you use them as much as any other piece. Nothing else I can really say."
Old April 1st, 2009, 08:17 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

83% Which is ironic because I never use Marvel

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion