Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 20th, 2007, 11:03 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Leifkickers Photobucket Album

Here is a link to my album, its pretty much all heroscape. Photos of terrain pieces and all of my cards I have made are on there.
Most of the images can be found on heroscapers some where or in other forums on the web.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g91/Leifkicker/

Later
leif
Old December 20th, 2007, 12:03 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
Wow, those are really cool. Especially the terrain with the broken head and body. Reminds me of the scene from LOTR with Frodo and Boromir when Boromir tried to take the ring.

"Be of good courage..."
Old December 20th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
very nice customs

Since heroscapeHQ I have been using your treant.

Its one of my favorites
Old December 20th, 2007, 02:57 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Wow!
Amazing!
And despite all those amazing, creative, customs my favourite thing is the birch trees. I really, really like them.
Thanks for sharing!
Awsome!

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old December 20th, 2007, 03:12 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr
Wow!
Amazing!
And despite all those amazing, creative, customs my favourite thing is the birch trees. I really, really like them.
Thanks for sharing!
Awsome!
You can pick those up at any Michaels store right now at 50% off. They glue right on to the tiles with superglue, then flock with your choice of flocking. Very easy todo if you have a little time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion