Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd, 2016, 10:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
C3G Thematic Starter Army Suggestions (1,000 Points)

Ok so as an extension to the thread A3n was running that I dogpiled on I'd like to get some themed army ranking going. I'd like to start with the 1000 point teams and go from there. You can use the following post for inspiration but try to keep them more thematic and not so much hodgepodge for this particular go. We will do nominations and then we can vote after that.

Super Hero Draft Cards

Top 10 C3G Armies

Of course we can start with the old standards

Fantastic Four
Classic X-Men

Whatch got???

Rules..
1. Somewhat thematic (Don't necessarily have to have been on the team at the same time but at least been on the team at one point)
2. Somewhat competitive

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; May 11th, 2016 at 11:40 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy