Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 26th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Speaking of weird laws, I heard that it is illegal in NC to drive bare foot....In the Tar heel state! That just goes to show, if we elect stupid people they will pass stupid laws
Old July 26th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

heh I didn't know that. Thanks for the update on that. It isn't something you learn on the traffic laws part of Drivers Ed.

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old July 26th, 2008, 03:00 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

Birthday Update: I am now one year closer to 30.

Welcome to all the new folks!!! I hope to see you on the 2nd of August at Amazing Tales! The people in the NC Community are extraordinarily friendly and awesome 'Scape players.

Back from the dead
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:30 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Speaking of weird laws, I heard that it is illegal in NC to drive bare foot....In the Tar heel state! That just goes to show, if we elect stupid people they will pass stupid laws
I actually did know that, though I can't remember why I know that...
Old July 26th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Really..........crap.......

Old July 26th, 2008, 11:35 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jiminy Flipmas! It's been a little nuts the past few days, and I've only just now got into this laws conversation. A little personal experience-- my cohabitant and I were actually denied a townhouse by a landlord who was apparently also a police officer and didn't want to run afoul of the crummy old unenforcable law. But we showed him: we moved in across the street! Hah!

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Way to show "The Man" Granite!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old July 26th, 2008, 03:23 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
I actually did know that, though I can't remember why I know that...
Actually, seems that it isn't illegal:
From: http://tafkac.org/legal/driving.bare..._barefoot.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC DOT
JUNE 1, 1994
JASON R. HEIMBAUGH
R. R. 1 BOX 120
CHAMPAIGN, IL 61821

Dear Mr. HEIMBAUGH,

It is NOT illegal to drive barefoot in the state of North Carolina under our present Motor Vehicle Laws.

Sincerely,

MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
CENTURY CENTER BLDG B
1020 BIRCH RIDGE ROAD
RALEIGH NC 27610
Though I have to say that you have some odd traffic lights. They make sense, and I like them, but I hadn't seen a 1-2-2 light construction before. Fortunately I was able to get the NC drivers guide PDF to catch up on my NC laws like; can't use a two way left turn lane when entering a road, only exiting. Different from WA state.
Old July 26th, 2008, 03:39 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice research there, bunjee. I guess I should revise my former statement and say that I've been told it's illegal. Maybe I can't remember where because the source wasn't very credible?
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:29 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Is there going to be a game tomorrow night at AT?
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:03 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Is there going to be a game tomorrow night at AT?
Absotively, posilutely!

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:12 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Cool, What time? What is planned? I'm meeting a freind there who will be using my stuff, so I need to know what size armies, etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers