Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2012, 08:49 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Man, there's a few goodies up here right now, but I'm completely busy for quite a few days.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:23 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Deadshot is also available for playtesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 21st, 2012, 02:19 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The Book of Krypto

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Collateral Damage set.
Its model number and name are #217 / Krypto.
Old February 21st, 2012, 02:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Krypto, awesome.

Anyone know of a good proxy? Pretty expensive mini, but I don't know of any other dog minis that could be modded...
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:34 AM

warlordofthewolves is surprisingly tart

Pm sent for Krypto.
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:10 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Krypto, awesome.

Anyone know of a good proxy? Pretty expensive mini, but I don't know of any other dog minis that could be modded...
I will have to get some pics up soon, but here is what I did:

I took a zombie dog from Bag-full-o-zombies and painted it white. Then I took a small cape off of another figure and painted it red with the Kryptonian Shield on it. Though, you could easily just buy a cheap Superman and take his cape off and put it on Krypto.

It isn't the greatest looking thing in the world, but it was easy to do and I happened to have all the pieces I needed. If you buy the zombie dogs, it is about ten buck for 100 of them.
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:23 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Super...dog??!??
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Super...dog??!??
Have you never heard of Krypto the Superdog? He is Superboy's sidekick.
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:30 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Krypto, awesome.

Look in the cheap toy section in a store near you!

Quote:
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Krypto, awesome.

Look in the cheap toy section in a store near you!
Hmmm..... I don't recommend that. I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt to look, but well over 90% of what you are going to find is going to be too big.

I did just find this though, and I know these animals are a good scale:
LINK
Old February 21st, 2012, 02:09 PM

If I only had free time this week....

Warning: Sign up for Deadshot before this weekend or I'm grabbing him!

Quote:
Old February 21st, 2012, 02:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Deadshot's a fun one! I'm glad I got to take him out for a spin.

quozl, if you get a chance to try him, consider running him with Bane. Fun combo!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy