Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 9th, 2007, 01:08 PM

galonso has disabled reputation
Selling my collection

I am selling my heroscape collection. I am out of space.

I have 6 master sets (a few with EOV). I have 2 of the marvel master sets. I have 2 castles, 3-4 each of the ice sets, forest, and lava.

I have at least 4 sets of all the figures except the uniques (1 set) from all the expansions that are out. I have all the flag bearers.

I have 2 of each of the convention exclusives except for hawthorne just one.

Ill make a better list when I get home. I want to sell them here because I know they will be put to good use.

Ill take any reasonable offer.
Old November 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
How much are you asking for the exclusives? (each one individual)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 9th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
If you're willing to break it up, I'm interested in some tundra, lava and some of the figures. If you're aiming to sell it as a single lot, then I'd love it but I can't make anything like a reasonable offer
Old November 9th, 2007, 01:47 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie
If you're willing to break it up, I'm interested in some tundra, lava and some of the figures. If you're aiming to sell it as a single lot, then I'd love it but I can't make anything like a reasonable offer
That's essentially my stance. I'm pretty poor, but I could maybe squeeze out enough dough for an exclusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old November 9th, 2007, 01:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
$1

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 9th, 2007, 02:01 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
$1.50
Old November 9th, 2007, 02:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
$3.82

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I can't possibly top $3.82. I've shamed my family
Old November 9th, 2007, 02:32 PM

$14.599

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old November 9th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sold!

Wait...maybe not...
Old November 9th, 2007, 03:44 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I would love to buy a EOV Master Set, and a Woo if you have one.

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old November 9th, 2007, 03:52 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Depending were you are, I may come get it...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online