Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 21st, 2010, 09:31 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Giant Dragon-sized Phoenix figure

Here are some picture on various terrain configurations. I'll try to take more tonight with taller terrain pieces (Castle Walls & Jugle). He doesn't fit as easy as some of the dragons, but I guess that's the trade of for the cool pose.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; September 21st, 2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old September 21st, 2010, 12:09 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

you sure were'nt lying when you said you had a lot of leifkicker terrain...

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old September 21st, 2010, 05:46 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Giant Dragon-sized Phoenix figure

Awesome!
Old September 22nd, 2010, 08:29 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks again for the great find. I wanted to share with you the custom I'm working on for it. I think it belongs in Einar too . Here's the link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32420

She's at the very bottom of first post
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:08 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Thanks again for the great find. I wanted to share with you the custom I'm working on for it. I think it belongs in Einar too . Here's the link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32420

She's at the very bottom of first post

I like the card you made...when I have time to play-test the figure, I'll try both my very rough version and your version and see which plays more thematically and is a good fit for 230. If your version plays well, it will save me time on editing the picture and the target.

Hymar's_Temple
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:45 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I like Immolation Blast from Good Pig's, it is very thematic.
However, the Phoenix Rises Again ability from yours is really what makes a phoenix a phoenix.

A blending of both would be great, expensive, but great.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I like Immolation Blast from Good Pig's, it is very thematic.
However, the Phoenix Rises Again ability from yours is really what makes a phoenix a phoenix.

A blending of both would be great, expensive, but great.

I think your right. A was thinking how Good Pigs Revive power is cool but not a Phoenix-ish. I have to play test that too. I can completely eliminate the Fire Reistant from my card too.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; September 23rd, 2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:35 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated it again:

I changed the special to be more of a blast area like Heirloom's (won't hurt friendly units) but with more power and radius. Got the idea for a bigger blast radius after seeing Eltahale in the preview today.

To make the Phoenix more thematic I made it so the aura can affect her also, but upped the roll from 15 to 16. Reminds me of the Phoenix summon for Final Fantasy games that can do both fire attacks and healing.

I agree a resurrection power like Thanos is definitely a more thematic fit, but I can't stand it. Thanos is my most hated HS figure for that ability. I've played against him and had him come back 3 times in one game. Partially my fault for not killing him last, but still. If you do add that ability to the Phoenix the cost needs to go up dramatically (Thanos is 370). I like to keep all my customs in the regular Heroscape (non-Marvel) point zone. My personal opinion though.

Last edited by Good Pig; September 22nd, 2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Urgh....Thanos!
Old September 23rd, 2010, 02:13 AM

Here is my modified/newly adjusted combination card. Good Pig, I used your name, since all of the dragon-type characters do go by a name, rather than a type of creature, such as Megafauna Phoenix.

I tried her out today, and she was resurrected once during, but it was still a close battle. I probably was not the most thorough. It was:

Denrick, 1 x Knights of Weston, Nilfheim, and Krav Maga Agents
VS
Angha, Marcus Decimus, and 2 x Sacred Band

The game ended with one sacred band alive.

I agree with that the Thanos ability can be fun-killer, that is why I included the requirement of an Unique Einar Hero in play in order for the special ability to work. This requires a player to draft another Unique Einar Hero, and to keep that hero alive.

Good Pig, I'll have to try out your new version and I'll let you know what I think about it later...Also, thank you for the cards you have made, I stole your pictures and adjusted them, so I could use the Heroscape Card Catalog program...

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; September 23rd, 2010 at 02:18 AM.
Old September 26th, 2010, 03:37 PM

Btw there was a typo on my card. The size should be Huge 13 not Medium 13. I updated the card with this fix, lowered the points and changed the special attack a bit.

I found the name Angha on Wikipedia. It's what the Persians called the Phoenix.
Old September 26th, 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Btw there was a typo on my card. The size should be Huge 13 not Medium 13. I updated the card with this fix, lowered the points and changed the special attack a bit.

I found the name Angha on Wikipedia. It's what the Persians called the Phoenix.
Your looks pretty good. I still haven't had a chance to try it out yet, we had our daughter's 2nd birthday party yesterday. I like that the name of Angha is actually a histroical reference to a phoenix, which makes it fit in the Einar's theme even more.

Hymar's_Temple
Old September 26th, 2010, 04:35 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
I agree a resurrection power like Thanos is definitely a more thematic fit, but I can't stand it. Thanos is my most hated HS figure for that ability. I've played against him and had him come back 3 times in one game. Partially my fault for not killing him last, but still. If you do add that ability to the Phoenix the cost needs to go up dramatically (Thanos is 370). I like to keep all my customs in the regular Heroscape (non-Marvel) point zone. My personal opinion though.
LOL
I despise Dividers for the same reason. My friend's d20 was hot one night and my KoW had to kill 4 full squads of Dividers-- all from the same single squad. I feel your pain.

She is looking good, 1mhs. I am about convinced to pick one up now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards