Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 31st, 2019, 08:31 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Do all C3G units have to have a mini?
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

So far, yes. In the future... it's complicated.
Sit back and watch the ride.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not sure what exactly you are asking. When playing a game with released cards, yes every unit should have a physical mini if you are not playing the game on one of the simulators. It doesn't have to be the correct mini though, most of us proxy with a similar sized figure all the time during testing and even some during regular gaming too. All currently released units do have an associated mini with it though. If you are asking about future design space, then that topic has been discussed before. The idea of drafting a unit that has an impact on the game but no physical form to be attacked. Not sure where that discussion will ever lead, but we may one day have a no-figure unit card.
Old November 1st, 2019, 06:32 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

How often are polls held for the public design thread?
Old November 1st, 2019, 06:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Depends on how fast the design that wins makes it through the process.
Old November 2nd, 2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yep, when the previous one gets close to wrapping up, usually.
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:33 PM

Doop knows what's in an order marker Doop knows what's in an order marker

When making the C3G units, when the Heroclix figure has the clear flying base thing, is that used on the custom mini as well? Or is that removed, putting them on the ground?

It seems like that gets removed from some of what I've found, but I wanted to make sure before I started attempting to rebase some figures.
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doop View Post
When making the C3G units, when the Heroclix figure has the clear flying base thing, is that used on the custom mini as well? Or is that removed, putting them on the ground?

It seems like that gets removed from some of what I've found, but I wanted to make sure before I started attempting to rebase some figures.
Personal preference really. I typically remove is but the way some of them are posed I have left a bit of it so they look better.
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Personally I can't stand seeing solid air so I have to remove those. It's kinda difficult with some just standing on their toes, but if you do that use really good glue. I'd recommend Army Painter Super Glue, I've tried a few others, but this stuff has never failed me.
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I take it off when possible myself. Some figures, like Skycycle Hawkeye, Robot and Trickster require it because of the sculpts
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:23 AM

Doop knows what's in an order marker Doop knows what's in an order marker

Cool, I just didn't know if them being higher or lower had a big effect on their balancing (being harder to fit in places, or easier to target, etc.)
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:34 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doop View Post
Cool, I just didn't know if them being higher or lower had a big effect on their balancing (being harder to fit in places, or easier to target, etc.)

Technically I'm sure it would to some degree. But I also play "friendly" rules. If your figure can't QUITE fit somewhere, screw it don't care. Just have fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy