Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What costume theme would you like to see Tehfattestninja attempt at the BB4?
Hip-Hop 1 2.56%
Post-Apocalyptic 7 17.95%
Pirate 11 28.21%
Health Care Professional 4 10.26%
Rodeo/ Western 2 5.13%
Power Ranger 11 28.21%
I'm still in therapy from images of his last costume 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 17th, 2008, 04:45 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Beantown Beatdown IV - June 28

Too early?

Old June 17th, 2008, 04:52 PM

rec_thug is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

so I don't know where else to ask this in the forums or what not, so I thought I'd start here and see what happens....

So does anyone else's Chardris card come with a miss print on it? On mine, the last line of his Fire Strike Special attack says "minimum" not "maximum"....

Just wondering, and wondering if there's a good place to post about this question.
Old June 17th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rec_thug View Post
so I don't know where else to ask this in the forums or what not, so I thought I'd start here and see what happens....

So does anyone else's Chardris card come with a miss print on it? On mine, the last line of his Fire Strike Special attack says "minimum" not "maximum"....

Just wondering, and wondering if there's a good place to post about this question.
This would be the best place to start. In short, it is a misprint, and it should say maximum.

Had you tried searching?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 17th, 2008, 06:35 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

This would be the best place to start. In short, it is a misprint, and it should say maximum.

Had you tried searching?

Jim
I searched myself when I noticed the misprint and didnt find anything with real info. All I could find was the corrected picture but nothing that said if the one I had was wrong or maybe they had changed how they wanted it to work.

On another note, assuming I can make it to this, would anyone be interested in Dethklok merchandise as a prize? I can grab something at the concert, which is just 4 days before the Beatdown

Old June 17th, 2008, 06:46 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Too early?

NEVER!

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old June 17th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Had you tried searching?

Jim
I searched myself when I noticed the misprint and didnt find anything with real info. All I could find was the corrected picture but nothing that said if the one I had was wrong or maybe they had changed how they wanted it to work.

On another note, assuming I can make it to this, would anyone be interested in Dethklok merchandise as a prize? I can grab something at the concert, which is just 4 days before the Beatdown
god yes! PLEASE I'D SIGN A PAIN WAIVER ANYDAY
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:07 PM

rec_thug is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:

Had you tried searching?

Jim

Really it comes down to I'm very new to this whole forum thing, and I tried looking around quickly for where I might ask (and it hadn't come up in the new /June errata posted on the hasbro/Wizards/heroscape site), but nothing seemed to make sense on where to look. So I figured I'd start in a smaller section like this upcoming tournament.

I'd seen the picture of the correct card, but not noticed anything about there being a misprint version etc.

Thanks for the help.
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

In anticipation of more 'last minute' sign-ups maps 21, 34, 36, and 50 have all been added back to the map pool based on the feedback I received from those who participated.

MAP THREAD

-insert signature here-
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:43 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

A CALL FOR HEXES

Putting together the list of what we're going to need to build everything and so far all I have is inventory from myself, Pilgrim, Shades fan, and Bengi. Anyone else able to bring maps? What do you have for terrain sets so I can 'assign' maps to your collections to make sure we have enough.

Needless to say TJ sets are going to be vital, so far I have my 5 and Shades fan's 5... we're going to need several more. If I see some in stores I plan to scoop them up, but I don't want to count on that.

Help...

-insert signature here-
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

I got 4 TJ coming for use at the BBIV.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:55 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can bring enough for 5 maps.

I have 4 sets of TJ so you can assign me those maps if you want.

let me know which maps i'm in charge of and they'll be built or allocated when I show up

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:58 PM

Perfect! Thanks guys... I'll post the list when I get it finished up.

Anyone else?

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events